Brendan Kingston

Brendan was son of William and Melanie Kingston. He was an only child and his father was a rich and very successful man. He was considered 'powerful man' amongst many people. Melanie, on the other hand, was a small town girl, but had her own business too. Everything was fine until Melanie caught William in the hands of another one night. Before this, William had disappeared almost every night, claiming he had 'work' to do. Melanie got suspicious and followed him until she reached the apartment of the towns most well known woman : Tiffany. She was basically a slut with no life, yep, exactly that. Melanie walked in on William and Tiffany together in the bedroom. After that they had divorced which left Brendan in a horrible state. William threatened them so many times but Melanie held her ground to protect the life of her; and her one and only, Brendan. They moved to another state in the country but William followed them, obviously. He found their apartment and when Brendan was at school one day and broke into their apartment. Melanie was inside; terrified for her life. William; he was going crazy as he craved revenge. He cornered and threatened Melanie again but this time everything was much more tense. He hit her as she fell to the ground, he kicked her in her stomach. The screams she released were immense, full of horror, and, filled with tears. He grabbed her jaw line with his hands and warned not to scream, but all she could do was cry and explode in pain. He took out a whip he had in his pocket for some reason. Once he started, he wasnt going to stop. He hit her countless times as she crawled into a bundle on the ground, tryin to hold in her screams for dear life. All she could do was cry now, cry her heart out as the apartment finally overflowed with her yelling. He said I warned you. He now started yelling, YOU HAPPY YOU LEFT ME ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY THAT YOU LEFT ME as he hit her once more, she screeched in pain. He dropped the whip to the floor, fell onto his knees and looked her straight in the eyes. He told her. Go to hell and burn to death as he slapped her one last time. She couldn't believe she fell in love with this demon. Her skin, once soft and smooth, now red and bruised. When William got up and started laughing as he a turned around and he suddenly got hit in the head with a glass bottle and fell to the ground; lying there, unconscious. Melanie looked up as the laughing stopped, her eyes bleeding with tears as she stood up. Using all the strengthin her body; or at least what was left. She stood in suprise to see standing in front of unconscious William, and little Brendan. She was shocked as she didnt remember the apartment door was open. It was probably when William stormed in. Brendan had tears in his eyes, his eyes were cold and dark now. His skin was pale, he started to shiver. What he had witnessed that day, would haunt him for he rest of his life. Melanie grabbed him into her arms, trying to comfort him and at the same time trying to comfort her own broken heart. From that day Brendan changed. He was no longer the sweet little boy, but the boy who killed his dad, without even knowing it. He grew up looking at the world in a different way. He never wanted to love because he was afraid he would do that to the one he loved. He trusted no one, loved no one and believed no one. The day he witnessed his fathers death and his mothers pain, something changed him, something took over him. It was not his fault, he lived with it. The day where he lost his mother due to a car accident, he completely lost it. He was mentally unstable, murdered people responsible for the car accident and everyone that knew them. He stole, he was completely out of his right mind. He couldnt control it, whenever he didnt get what he wanted, his other side took over, and once that happened, there was no stopping until he was alone; in silence would he return to his true self.

💛

tysm for reading

💛