19

Malika and I stumble to her car, or I stumble to her car, only to find it, gone.

Why? Does it have to be today that her car gets stolen, it could've rather been tomorrow.

I let out a loud groan of dissatisfaction. Malika just mumbled a couple of words under her breath and sighed. She didn't seem to care that much.

"Well guess we'll just have to walk" she simply says, walking effortlessly into the distance. I soon run after her and walk beside her.

"No way am I walking, the nearest hotel is like, umm, not so near so no we can wait"

"Kirah, do want to stay in the blazing hot sun the whole day beside a cliff from which you fell a couple minutes ago? Where psychos could be planning an attack on us? No, so start walking" she ordered with a tone in her voice.

Someone's on their period. I mentally fist-pounded myself for that.
I'm cool.

We start walking for what feels like a lifetime, but only a couple of minutes as the first hotel was just around the corner. Yay.

We call for a cab to take us back into town and so a cab arrives and takes us to our desired location: the mall and starbucks.

No I'm just kidding we go to my apartment.

She sits down on the couch, having a serious look on her face, she sits still.
I walk over and slump down to her, "what's wrong Malika?" I try to say in my kindest voice.

"It's just tha-"

She's interrupted by a knock on the door.

"WHAT!?" I try to yell in my most annoyed voice, "GO AWAY!" I continue before letting Malika talk again.

"I have nowhere to stay" I could hear the worry in her voice
"So you can stay with me, it's okay"

"Thanks Kirah", she smiles, "I can go fetch my things and bring them here, if that's okay with you"

"You stay here now. Go get your stuff I'll make us some lunch,oh no wait breakfast, no dinner, ugg whatever I'm just making food.

__________________________________________

The date on the calendar said Monday. I have to go back to work today.
I search for my uniform I haven't worn in a weeks time, I swear I forgot what it looked like, but I found it. I fixed my hair, applied my makeup, ate breakfast and watched tv before telling Malika I have to leave for work.

"Have a good day Kirah!" She calls behind me as I walk to the door of the apartment.

"What are you doing today?" Before I leave I question her.

"Going to work in that shop we met, but I'm only going in about an hour or so" she says back, having a more bored tone in her voice.

"Okay" I yell before leaving.

I reach work and I can't not wait to get hugs, the feeling of other fake boobs rubbing against my non-plastic chest, the 'warmth' of more fake smiles and fake 'we missed you!' Sentences.

I just greet everyone with a simple "hi", a wave and a smile and jog to my office. I could see they all wanted to storm me with hugs and whatever , but I just ignored them.

Files. Stacks and stacks of files on my desk. Wonder where I'll begin.
While I was gone, someone else filled in with me, but they had to get that person imported or something and I'm glad he/she/it left because it's my job not theirs.

I wondered about Brendan so I took his file to see what he's done past week. I open it, and nothing.

He's done absolutely nothing this week, like no fights, attempted escapes, episodes, sessions, nothing. No this is not right so I go down to the receptionist area and ask for some security footage from inside his cell.

"Did Brendan do anything this week?" I curiously ask,
"Umm lots of stuff, you'll be mentally disturbed, just check his files" fake boobs and smile snapped at me.

"I did, why would I be asking you?" I throw back at her,
"Here"she says, giving me the book of records.

"What do I do with this?"

"Read it duh"

With that I take that book, take my files, and then just for fun I took her latté , took a sip and backwashed.
"Have a nice day" I fake smile with real non-plastic boobs and leave.

So how's the chapter? Hope you liked it!:)
I'm sorry for not updating... But here's an update!
Have a beautiful day!❤️

My goal for this chapter is:
Votes: 2❤️
Comments: 1 or 2 🌺