16

"KIRAH OPEN THE fucking DOOR"
I kept silent, trying not to make any sounds whatsoever right when the cashier girl had to yawn and ruin everything.
"KIRAH. OPEN. THE. FUXKING. DOOR."
The door started to open a little bit, then more them more when I saw it was Brendan, I picked up the cashier girl and locked us both in the bathroom from Brendan. I heard he was in the office now, breaking and throwing around every possible thing, all while yelling in his frustrated voice.
Suddenly it was silent, then I heard a collapse to the floor, why does he do this.
I slowly peaked through the bathroom door lock thing where I could find an opening, and, he was lying on the floor, I hear a sniff here and there.
I ask "Brendan, are you okay?"
He doesn't answer, so obviously he's not. I step out of the bathroom and cautiously sit down next to him. He sits up, his eyes red and a tear pattern down his cheek, he puts his hand on my shoulder.
I just look at him, into his eyes, I don't see a psychopath; I see a human being; a person; a broken soul.
Before I could say something, the bathroom door creeks open, its he cashier girl, she's very weak I guess, from a pen stab, she asks if we can go home, I just say I'll be here for one more minute then We can go to my apartment.
I get up and Brendan grabs my arm, his eyes wide with no emotion, him not letting goof my arm, his grip tightens and I can see my arm is getting less blood on the inside, I press the security button and they come.
They grab him by his arms, like an officer would do when they handcuff someone, they drag him to his cell.
He yells screams kicks punches swears and tries to break free but he can't.
I hate seeing him like this.
We finally reach my apartment and we head to the fridge.
I drink water, it tastes funny but right now I really dont care.
Me and the cashier girl both collapse onto the couch and fall into a deep sleep.
But before that, I think that this entire time, I haven't asked her name once, I only know her as 'cashier girl'. Then we both fall into a deep sleep.

Short chapter but Okay well i hope you enjoyed!:)
please check out my other book, its a
💚MATTHEW ESPINOSA💚FANFICTION💚
So yeh i hope you like it tooooo💙
And I apologies for the lame chapter name, I couldn't think of Any name .
Remember to comment/vote!!
There is no word for the chapter, I just don't have one so yeh.
Have a beautiful day/night/life

AND SMILE BECAUSE YOU CAN :D

💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💚❤️💗💛💙💜❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗
😄😃😀😊☺️😉😍😘😜😝😛😌😂😅😄😃😀😊☺️😉😍😘😜😝😛😌😂😅