G.U.N Expidition

Chapter 6: G.U.N Expidition

Group 1: Amy, Sonic, Tails: North

The trio walk cautiously through the shadowy forest. Watching every step, listening to their surroundings, and ready for anything that comes after them.

"Careful guys, these woods are full of dangerous creatures" Tails warned, Sonic scoffed and slapped his back.

"Tails, careful is my middle name, what could possibly happen?" Sonic asked, Any looked terrified.

"That's what could happen" Amy pointed to Metal Sonic.

"Your kidding" Sonic frowned. Tails gasped as his heart began to race.

"She's not, long time no see faker" Metal Sonic smirked.

"S-s-s-s-Sonic? Should we-" Tails positioned his hand at the red button. Sonic cut him off.

"No, we don't need help, there is one of him, and three of us!" Sonic growled at his "twin".

"But there were five of you, one of me, and I still managed to beat the others, and almost you, so watch it" Metal Sonic held a straight face. Amy pulled out her Piko Piko Hammer. Wanting to smash Metal Sonic's face in.

~Group 2: Rouge & Knuckles: North East

Rouge and Knuckles silently walked through the forest, ignoring each other. They were mad at each other. The other part of the crew never knew why. Honestly, Rouge didn't know why either, it's just her.

"Tell me what we are looking for again?" Rouge asked.

"Were looking for your new group mate" Knuckles groaned. Rouge rolled her eyes.

"Ok, I'm tired of this! What did I do?" Rouge shouted, flying in front of Knuckles. Stopping him in his tracks.

"Forget it!" Knuckles shouted, pushing her aside and continued walking.

"So your just gonna push your feelings aside like Shadow?" Rouge shouted, stopping in front of him again. Knuckles growled and pushed her away again.

"Yes! Yes, I am just like Shadow! I sit around, grumpy all the time and has no friends and hates everyone!" Knuckles shouted. Rouge sighed and stayed in that spot. Knuckles kept walking, and didn't look back. So, Rouge decided to take a different way.

Group 3: You & Shadow: North West

You could hear Knuckles' and Rouge's conversation. You can hear every single thing in your forest. You felt sad, you some how knew why. You didn't normally ever feel sad. You never wanted to, because of one thing. You learned that your heart is meant for breaking, the hard way.

"(Y/n)?" Your head shot toward Shadow.

"Hmm?"

"You wanted to know about my nightmare last night right?" Shadow asked, his face was turned away from you.

"I did, sorta" you replied. He sighed and was about to start but was interrupted by the feeling of a presence.

"Keep quiet, you hear that?" Shadow asked, you nod your head. You both knew what it was now. An arrow was coming straight for you, and you didn't know, but Shadow did. Shadow pushed you out the way and the arrow hit right under his left ribs. Shadow let out a yelp when the arrow pierced his skin.

"What was tha-..... Shadow! Are you ok!?" You called out. You bent down and tried to help him stand. "I'll call the gang" right when you were about to press the button. You could hear Rouge's voice.

"Help, I'm stuck in a cage!" Rouge shouted. You heard everyone gasp.

"Where's Knuckles!?" Sonic shouted. You gasp and began growling.