The Battle

Chapter 25: The Battle

You smile and look toward the leader.

"Don't use a lot of energy! We will need it at the last bit. Including the power, use it as shortly and lightly as you can" you say. They all nod and give the leader a smirk. The leader returns the smirk and sends a blast toward you. The entire gang split up and took turns hitting the leader. But every few times team mates hit each other.

"Team work!" You say. You were so focused on keeping the team together. That she didn't see the hand from the giant leader coming right toward her. "GAH!" You scream, landing with your back against the wall. Shadow looks at you and growls.

"That was a big mistake!" Shadow yelled. Hitting the leader in the face. The leader hisses and attempts to hit Shadow back. Tails attempted to go help you, but Lightning comes in and takes Tails place.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok? I'll help you guys" Lighting kisses you and runs out to help. Luckily for you, Shadow didn't see. You roll your eyes and stay back. The fight stops so they can talk.

"Sir! You should end this right now! There is 12 of us, and one of you!" You shout. Walking in front of the group. The leader chuckles and pulls out a diamond sword.

"Not one! But two!" He shouts. Breaking the master emerald in two.

"NOOOO!" Knuckles yells. You gasp as a huge monster rises from the emerald.

"Come Chaos! Come join me in this battle" the leader smiles. Chaos looks at you then the leader, and then you again. "I allow you to enter my body Chaos!" As these words were said, Chaos began to enter his body. You gasp as you were slightly frightened of this. Leader growed and what it looked like, formed a huge monster. Amy gasps and runs towards him to begin the fight again. The leader smiles and punches Amy in the stomach. Causing her to crash onto Sonic. Rouge gasps and flies in front of the Leader.

"Is that a way to treat a lady?" Rouge asks. Taking her chance of a few points in the battle. Sonic takes a few hits with Silver.

"Come on Triple-S! Let's show him what we got!" Silver shouts. Shadow and Sonic spawn right next to Silver's side. You roll your eyes and keep the thing distracted.

"How about, a mixture of Shadow's Chaos blast, Silver's phsycokinesis, and my tornado" Sonic says.

"We have no time for a plan boys!" You yell, sending a big ball of power straight at Leader. Leader slashes you and you landed on the ground with a big scar on your stomach. You scream in pain to the scar. Shadow was just about to run after you, but he was pushed by Lightning who ran to your side. Shadow growled as he felt himself become a "bit" jealous. Tails is in the X-Tornado, ready to help. Sonic smiles and jumps onto the plane. Knuckles, Tails, and Sonic kept Leader busy. While the rest tried to help you back to your feet.

"Oh my goodness! (Y/n)! Here, it's ok i'm here. Because obviously your dumb boyfriend don't care about you" Lightning holds onto your hips from behind. You push him away and rip your shirt off. You had chest fur your self, along with muscles from all of your training. Lightning saw this and began to pur. Shadow blushed like mad, even though he had already seen you with no clothes on before. Lightning went to put his hand on your chest, but you grab hid wrist and twist it. You let go and walk toward Leader.

"Hey doofus! It takes a lot more to bring me down!" You yell. Leader turns his head toward you and growls. You blow a raspberry at him. He takes a swing but you flip and cartwheel your way out. Everyone was amazed.

"Where did you learn those moves? You would have been great at the olypics!" Sonic shouts. You roll your eyes and take a few power hits at Leader's face. Leader closed his eyes and began to swat his arms around. Hitting the X-Tornado. It knocked Sonic and Knuckles off. But it crushed Tails' leg and became stuck on the plane. You gasp, you run and jump up on the plane. You rip the piece that kept Tails on the plane and jumped off with him. Silver takes Blaze's hands and began spinning. Once they had a good speed, he sent Blaze flying toward Leader. She formed a big ball of fire around her and hit him right in the chest. Blaze lands on her feet with a smirk. Amy climbed onto Sonic's back. With out a further of a do, Sonic began to run full speed. Once at a good spot, he jumps up and throws Amy and her hammer at Leader. Getting a good hit to the face. Rouge flew up with Knuckles and flipped him into the air above Leader. Bonking him on the head with a following boot to the face from Rouge. You growl and fire up your powers in your hands. You and Shadow run toward him.

"Chaos Power Blast!" You both yell. Forcing a stronger attack than the original Chaos Blast, on Leader. Leader hits Knuckles, Cream, Cheese, Tails, Blaze, and Silver to the ground. Leaving you and Shadow to go. You growl, and put your hands together. And began to slowly open them. The larger you opened up your hands, the larger the power ball got. Leader knew this and took action about it. Until Shadow stood next to your side. And just when Leader went to hit. His large claw hit a force field that formed in front of you and Shadow.

Word Count: 978