Motherly & Sexy

Chapter 27: Motherly & Sexy

You have the first aid kit and a few other things to help you. First, you walk into the first room. The first room held your boyfriend Shadow. You smile and walk up to him.

"How you feeling?" You ask him, kissing his nose.

"Better" Shadow said with a smile. You smile back and look at his leg. You had already taken care of your stomach scar. But did not put a shirt on.

"Anything hurt?" You ask. Shadow raised an eye brow at you.

"Are you a doctor or something?" You and Shadow chuckle. "I'm fine"

"Ok, love you" you smils, walking out the door.

"Love you to" Shadow replied. You smile and walk into Knuckles' and Rouge's room. You look at the two. Rouge's wing had blood stains and Knuckles had a little blood on his head.

"How do you two feel?" You ask with a smirk.

"Horrible" Rouge answered.

"Good! Here is some bandages" you say. You hand Rouge a roll of bandage and turn to walk out. "Need anything else? Thirsty? Hungry?"

"Yes" both Rouge and Knuckles say.

"But I'll get that, you just go take care of Shadow" Rouge smirked. You stick your tongue out.

"I am just dropping off the bandages" you say, walking out and into Blaze's and Silver's room. Blaze sat next to Silver who laid down on the bed. Blaze ran her fingers through his quills.

"Hey guys, here is some bandages" you smile. Blaze turns to you and smiles back.

"Thanks, I was wondering where they were" Blaze took the bandages.

"Yeah, thanks (y/n)" Silver smiled. You nod and turn to walk out.

"No problem" you walk out and into Sonic's and Amy's room. You find Amy singing a luluby to Sonic. You smile and stand there and watched. Once Sonic was asleep Amy turned her head to look at you.

"Hey (y/n), didn't see you there" Amy smiled. You chuckle and hold out the roll of bandage. "Oh, thanks, perfect timing to"

"No problem Ames" you smile. Walking out you then thought of who you had to help next. Tails and Cream. You walk in to see Cream stroking Tails' fur.

"Hey Cream, Tails, thought ya needed some bandages" you smile, standing next to Cream.

"Oh thank you, that is very nice of you" Cream smiled, you smiled back and looked at Tails.

"You want any help? I mean, you two are younger than 10" you say. Cream giggles.

"I used to watch mommy fix up Shadow's boo boo's, just don't tell anyone, ok?" Cream sheepishly smiles. You nod your head and leave the room. You walk back into Shadow's room.

"How is mister Coolest doing?" You ask. Shadow turns his head to you and stands up.

(Warning) gets a little sexual between you and Shadow)

"Just fine" Shadow purred. He walks up to you and kisses you. You kiss back and enjoy your time with him. After about 4 minutes you had to push him off of you.

"Shadow, hold on!" You giggle. You push him onto the bed. You walk over to the desk and began to do random stuff. You were trying to get him to do what you wanted. Shadow stood and walked toward you. He bends down and begins to suck on your neck once again. Shadow stands you up and moved up to right under your jaw line. You moan a little loud and push up against him. Shadow wraps his arms around your waist and begins to purr in the process. You purr along with him, placing your hands on his. Shadow stops to nose kiss your cheek.

"You kbow, for a grumpy hard headed Project, you sure do know how to please a lady" you say. Shadow chuckles and snakes his hands up your shirt. You smile and turn yourself around to face him. Shadow pulls you into a kiss. And hopefully this kiss won't be interrupted. Shadow licks the edge if your lips, asking for permission to enter. You try to play him a bit and don't allow him to. Just to see what happens. Shadow sees this and begins to wiggle his fingers over your sides. You slightly giggle and open your mouth. Shadow happily rubs his tongue all over in your mouth. 'So this is what it's like to be loved. I haven't felt like this since....... since I was with Miles' you think. You push Shadow onto the bed and place your hands on his chest.

"Take it off" you say, Shadow chuckles and pushes you off of him. He takes his shirt off and climbs on top of you. Pinning you down to the bed. "Sexy and I know it" you smile. Shadow chuckles and begins to kiss you again. And once again, a long night of you know what.

(Sorry guys, I really don't know how to put stuff like sex into this. Considering that hedgehogs don't have the..... parts. There will be only two or three more chapters. Hope you enjoyed this book)

Word Count: 848