G.U.N Expedition /part 2\

Chapter 8: G.U.N Expedition /Part 2\

(I will start doing POV's now! Yay! Sorry I haven't been! Just determined on making this story good! I think I will start off with Shadow)

~Shadow's POV (Point Of View)

I wake up in my bed this morning, feeling a lot better after that arrow hit me. I felt something on my chest, then I remembered that I am sleeping with (y/n). Her face was dug into my chest. Oh god she is beautiful. I have to admit, she is just like me. She is so smart and caring..... hold up Shadow. Are you thinking about her? Are you caring about her? Don't start caring for her like you did Maria. Or you will loose her and you can't do anything about it! I heard her moan, waking up.

"Morning Shadz" she smiled, I almost smile back.

"Morning (y/n)" I sigh. She opened her (e/c) eyes and looked up at me.

"How is your side?" She asked me.

"Better" I reply, sitting up and pulling up my shirt. She sat up and undid the bandage from around my torso.

"It looks better, just a little scar and a bruise" she lightly touched it, but it still hurt a little. "Sorry" I nodded my head but I jerk back when I felt her poke my side. "What's wrong? That hurt to?"

"(Y/N)! Shadow! Hurry up so we can get going!" I heard Faker yell. We both groan and stand up.

"You think your good enough to change on your own?" I roll my eyes and walk to my dresser. I heard her snap her fingers and she was already in her equipment and stuff. I look down and I was in it to. "Now come on! We don't have all day"

~Your POV

Me and Shadow walk into the living to see the rest of the crew.

"Morning everyone" I felt cheerful today for some reason, enough to be nice anyway.

"Morning, so, what's the plan for today?" I watched Sonic smile. This time, I had a map with me. I pull it out and lay it across the table. Everyone kneeled down toward it. And of course i'm stuck in-between Sonic and Shadow.

"So, last night I was up pretty late coming up with this plan. Anyway, this time we will spit up into two groups since three was too much. Shadow will lead one, I'll lead the other. I recently found out that they have a new head quarter location so..... we will go check out the old one for clues on where they are now. Shadow's group will go in the back way, and my group will go in the front. Now, Sonic and Rouge on my team, Knuckles and Amy on Shadow's" I finish.

"What about me?" Tails asked ms, I can tell he felt a little left out.

"You have the most important job of all Tails! I have a secret head quarters in the forest. I need you to be a look out and make sure they aren't around at all. If they are you will warn us, so nobody gets hurt like Shadow did" I explain.

"Ok, I'm up to the job" Tails smiled. I smiled back and stood.

"Good, here is a map with your path, good luck y'all" I hand Shadow the map and we head out on the journey. First I show Tails where my head quarters were and then my team heads out.

~Arriving at the old G.U.N Head Quarters

After a long walk in the forest we finally get to the G.U.N Head Quarters. I halt my team at the entrance.

"Hold on" I growl. I sneak up to the entrance, to check for traps. "Tails?"

"Your good Team One" I heard him over my watch. We head inside the head quarters. And boy was it a mess.

~With Shadow's Team, Shadow's POV

We arrive at the back entrance of the Head Quarters. And already it looked trashy! I went to go touch the door nob, but then I remembered to check in with Tails.