Secret G.U.N Spy

Chapter 12: Secret G.U.N Spy

The next day, once again you weren't seen at all. You have been with the G.U.N, because apparently they keep changing the plan.

"Sir, with all do respect, we have already put plan A to action. We will be capturing the Pink Hedgehog" You groan. He looks at you and nods his head.

"Ok, now go" he demanded. You nod and teleport out of that place, and in front of the house. You open the door and was greeted by the gang.

"Hey guys" you smile.

"Hey (y/n)! Where have you been?" Tails asked. You chuckle and sit on the couch.

"You guys don't have to worry about me so much. I'm the ultimate life form! What could happen? Oh yeah, nice color Sonic" you smiled. Sonic smiled back, looking up at Tails.

"Yeah, Tails figured out how to give him his color back! But, who took his powers?" Amy asked you. You sigh and look down.

"Yeah! He has been driving us nuts!" Shadow groaned. Walking out of his room and into the living room.

"Oh! That reminds me, Amy, I wanna talk, in my forest" you growled the last part. She smiled and squealed with glee and followed you out side.

"Ok! Now talk! Is it about Shadow? You need some advice?" She continued to ask you questions. You began to growl till you spoke up.

"Stop! Please......... Amy?" You turn to her. Amy turns to you and you snatch the communicator.

"H-hey!" Amy shouted. You do a back flip against her, only to be repelled back by her hammer.

"Amy please! Trust me I-" you went to go finish your sentence but she interrupted you.

"Why would you attack me!? Are you...... a..." Amy figured out part of your secret. "You were never our friend!" She shouted, and began running toward the house.

"No! Amy! Don't please!" You begged. Amy makes it to the house and rushes in.

"Guys! (Y/n)! She.... she tried to hurt me! We can't trust her!" Amy shouted. Everyone gasped. Sonic sighed and stood.

"I'm gonna go in my room" Sonic sighed. Shadow was hurt most of all, but he knew Sonic knew something.

"You know something faker, what is it?" Shadow growled. Sonic stopped in his tracks and looked at them.

"I-I guess I can't keep it away from you guys. (Y/n) is-" You rush in before Sonic finished his sentence.

"No! Wait I can explain it!" You shouted. "Please" you begged. Amy jumped back and folded her arms.

"(Y/n)? We need to tell them" Sonic sighed. You gasp but look down.

"Tell us what?" Tails asked. You sigh and look up.

"I'm, I'm a secret G.U.N spy" you almost cry. Everyone asped, except for Sonic.

"Y-you WHAT!?" Shadow shouted. Walking toward you. "You big fucking back stabbing bitch!" Shadow shouted. He felt hurt, and was angry.

"Shadz please!" You yelled Shadow punches you to the wall.

"Don't call me that! You lied to us!" He yelled. Genuine tears formed in your eyes.

"I did it to save you! If I didn't do this, they would have captured you and would have killed you after you were drained of power! I put you under my protection so they wouldn't do anything I wouldn't know! So your welcome! I saved Sonic's life! I saved all of yours! Because I used to care!" You scream. Everyone gasped and looked down. "So since I have no business here or any friends! I will leave and make sure they kill you" you teleport out of the house and into the forest.

"What have we done?" Tails sighed. A tear escaped Sonic's eye.

"Thanks a lot Shadow!" Sonic yelled.

"It wasn't just me! Talk to your girlfriend faker!" Shadow yelled back. Sonic growled and looked away.

"She is not my girlfriend! For the last time!" Sonic shouted, running out the door and i to the forest. Amy began crying.

"I'm sorry, I should have listened!" Amy cried. Shadow deeply breathed as he tried to contain the anger. But Shadow ended up sad. He felt like he lost his life, his heart, forever.

Word count: 700