Shadow, Your Hero

Chapter 10: Shadow, Your Hero

You flutter your eyes open to a tangled situation. You found your face dug into Shadow's neck, your hands in his furry chest, and your legs tangled up in his. You try moving off of him without waking him up. You failed at doing so, waking the black hedgehog. His eyes flutter open as well, blushing at your sticky situation. He jumped back, falling off the bed with you landing on him. You both stare into each other's eyes for second with red cheeks. Until you remembered your little situation. When Sonic walked in. You looked at you two, folding his arms with a smirk. You and Shadow blush deeper. You jump off of Shadow and chuckle nervously.

"I thought you said you didn't like her?" Sonic teased. You growled and slammed the door in his face.

"I hate that pesky hedgehog!" You shouted, walking to your side of the bed. Shadow nodded and stood up. "See ya, I have a nice, warm, shower awaits" you smile and run to the bathroom. Once in there you close the door and take off all your cloths. Starting up the warm shower you make sure you have no electronics on you. You assure it and walk into the shower. The nice, warm water feels like an all body massage to you. You moan with pleasure as the water continues to beat down on your skin. About 7 minutes later you were done bathing. Shut the water off, open the curtin, and take one step out. Once you did you slipped and hit your head on the wall. You let out a loud enough yell to be a scream. You watch a big black blur run in and pick you up.

~1 Hour later

You wake up in Shadow's bed. You weren't wearing your cloths, it was Shadow's. Then you remembered what happened. You shot up and looked to the right. There, she saw Rouge and Amy.

"W-what are you guys doing here? I thought you were going to have a picnic?" You ask them. You then felt a wave of a pounding head ache.

"We were, until we got the call from Shadow" Amy sighed at first, but ended with a smirk. Shadow....... Call?

"What call?" You ask. Rouge and Amy look at each other, then you.

"We got a distress call from Shadow, saying you fell and hit your head. So we had to come here. Once we did we found you in here wearing his cloths" Rouge explained. You began to blush. So, Shadow was the one who came in and picked you up? He clothed you and called the others? You have never seen this behavior from him, not even in the G.U.N when they were younger.

"Oh! I'll go tell the boys your up!" Amy squealed. Running out of the room and into the living room. "Guys guys! (Y/n)'s up! And doing just...." Amy was stopped when Shadow zoomed by her and into the bedroom where you were. "Fine" Amy finished.

"Ok, thanks for the update Amy" Sonic smiled, him and Tails walk toward the room as well. In there, you felt Shadow's presence at your side. You were sitting up, the only thing that hurt was your head.

"Ugh, some one make my head ache go away! Before......." You stopped, holding your head. Shadow looked worried and placed a hand onu your head. He used his powers and calmed your head ache.

"Th-thanks" You slightly blushed. He nodded and helped you out of the bed. He had a hold of your hand, helping you keep balance while standing. Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails stand at the entrance of the room. Rouge and Amy sat on the sidelines, smiling and squealing away. "I think i'm good now, Shadz" you continue to blush. Once they heard you call him Shadz and he didn't tell you not to, their mouths drop. "What?" You ask them. Sonic shook his head, Tails did the same and answered.

"Well, it's just that Shadow never let's anyone call him nicknames like Shadz" Tails' eyes were still wide open to this surprise.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but I have been calling him that for the past days without a problem. I think it's cute" you smiled. Scratching Shadow behind the ear, earning purs from the Hedgehog. Soon enough he snaps out of it and swats your hand away. Rouge smirked and walked past the two of you.

"Only you wouldn't be so chicken" she rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Who you calling chicken?" Shadow growled. Rouge chuckled and turned to the two of you.

"Both of you, Shadow likes (y/n) and (y/n) like Shadow, it's all obvious" The others nod in agreement with Rouge. You growl and look at her a death glare.

"Look, I have no Idea where your getting the like thing from. He's like a brother to me" you protest. You have to admit, you do kinda like him, but you knew you shouldn't.

"Yeah! She's like. A. Sister" Shadow folded his arms and slightly blushed.

"Sure, that's defiantly what I saw this morning" Sonic smirked. You shot up and growled.

"Hedgehog! If I still wern't feeling like I'm being killed. You would be my lunch, a Hedgehog Chilli Dog" You licked your lips, that actually tasted good. Sonic looked a little taken back from your insult. Shadow smirked at your insult and stifled a laugh.

"Oh yeah? You have to catch me first!" Sonic yelled. You groan and shake your head. Once Sonic ran into the forest he was met up with a bunch of.......

Word count: 951