Knuckles Missing

Chapter 18: Knuckles Missing

(Just going to get a little sexual between you and Shadow. If you find it uncomfortable just skip it till
~At G.U.N HQ)

2:42 AM

You were still awake, making the plan. The plan to save your friends and the world. Shadow, he is asleep on the bed. You were deadly tired and had no idea how much longer you could stay up. You hear Shadow groan and wake up. He looks to his right to find you sitting at a desk.

"You're still up?" Shadow groaned. You moan and nod your head. "You need some sleep for tomorrow"

"We need a plan to save the world" you lay your head on the desk. Shadow sighs and gets up. Walking to your side and placing his chin on your shoulder. Shadow began to suck on your neck, you smile and moan to the feeling.

"Do this all you want, but i'm still gonna-" you stop when you felt Shadow's hands snake up under your shirt. "Shadow" you say lovingly.

"Hmm?" Shadow smiled. You try to push the good feeling away, but it wouldn't. It felt like he put you on a spell. Shadow stands you up and leads you to the bed, while he continued to suck on your neck. Shadow sits on the bed, and you sit on his lap. You chuckle and remove your neck from his mouth. Only to connect yours and Shadow's together. Forming a passionate kiss. Shadow forces his tongue into your mouth. Exploring the cavern within. Shadow continues to snake his arms up your shirt. Making your nerves rack up to the feeling as you have never felt it before. You part and look into each others eyes. You shake you head and stand.

"Come on now, we have friends to worry about. I promise I will make it up after we save the world" you walk back to the desk. But was pulled back when Shadow grabbed your waist. You let out a yelp to the surprise attack.

"Shadow, we both know it's not mating season" you fold your arms and playfully pout as Shadow sat you on his lap.

"I don't care" Shadow growled, sucking on your neck again. You groan and give in. Allowing Shadow to do what he would like with you. You two stayed up until 4 in the morning and finally decided to go to sleep.

~At G.U.N HQ

Amy, Rouge, and Tails sit in their cells. Wondering how long it would take Sonic and the gang to come break you out.

"I miss my bed" Amy complained. Rouge and Tails nod their head as they tried to get comfy.

"I miss Sonic" Tails sighed, ready to cry right there, right now.

"I miss Knuckles" Rouge groaned. No sooner than she said it, did the G.U.N soldiers walk in with and angered Echidna. Who was already drained of power, and thrown into the same cell as Tails. Tails gasped and looked up, seeing Knuckles.

"Knuckles?" Tails gasped. Rouge and Amy did the same and looked out their cell and into Tails'. Knuckles began banging on the cell bars, hoping to get something out of it. Nope, not a dent, especially because he lost his strength and spiked knuckles. Knuckles growls and paces the cell. As he did the leader of the G.U.N walks into the room.

"Hello little animals, have good sleep last night?" He chuckled. Amy growled and ran up to the bars.

"Who are you and how dare you capture us!? We saved the world for you guys!" Amy shouted, shaking the bars in the process.

"I am Hunter Comaro, the leader of the G.U.N Force" Hunter walks to a little monitor and begins pressing buttons. He stops to look at a screen.

______________________________________
Power Retrevals

Project 302 (you): No

Amy Rose: Yes

Knuckles The Echidna: Yes

Rouge The Bat:Yes

Project Shadow: No

Ogilvie Maurice the Hedgehog(Sonic): No

Miles Prower (Tails): Yes
______________________________________

"Well, I guess all we need now is Project Shadow, Ogilvie, and Experiment 302" Hunter returns to the home screen and walks up to the two cells.

"Who?" All four said at the same time.

"Your two ultimate life form friends and the blue hedgehog, all I need is her and Ogilvie's power and his body" Hunter evily chuckles and turns to walk away.

"You'll never get away with this!" Tails shouted at him. His muzzle in between the bars and his teeth gritted. Hunter walks up to the cell and met face to face with Tails.

"We will see" is all he said. Before walking out of the room.

~At home

You wake up to Sonic shaking you to death. Once you were fully awake you remembered what happened last night and covered up with the blanket.

"What is it, Sonic?"you groan. Sonic began running around the room, obviously looking for something.

"I can't find Knuckles!" Sonic shouted, running out of the room. You gasp and get straight up. Quickly putting your shirt back on.

"Shadz...... Shadz....... Shadow wake up!" You shouted. Shadow jumped up and rubbed his head.

"What?! Is it G.U.N?!" Shadow freaked, you shake your head and threw his shirt at him.

"No you ding bat! Well, sorta! Knuckles isn't here!" You shout, running out the bedroom door and into Knuckles' bedroom.

"He must have been taken while we were asleep" Shadow shouted back, putting his shirt on and walking out the door.

"Yeah! But how? I was up till 4 this morning!" You groan, falling on the couch.

"Ooh, I know what you two did last night" Sonic smirked. You and Shadow groan and growl at him.

"No! We didn't! Don't even.... think about that!" You shout. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

"It's the police! Open up!"

Word count: 968