Master Plan

~In Tails' Work Shop

You, Shadow, and the gang sit in Tails work shop. You sat in between Shadow and Sonic. Amy sat by Sonic, Rouge next to Amy, and Knuckles next to Rouge. Tails at his desk.

"So, what's up Tails" you ask. Tails sighed and looked up at you guys.

"I was wanting you to tell us how we are going to stop them. They said they only need you and Shadow. Your power and Shadow's uh...... how do I put this with out grossing us out?" Tails asked. You began to gag as to knowing what he ment.

"J-just keep going" you said, trying not to picture something like that.

"O-ok, well, uh, he also said he needs..... Ogilvie?" Tails was confused. They were to, other than Sonic. You knew who it was.

"Hehehe, who is Ogilvie?" Sonic asked nervously. You roll your eyes and stand.

"Sonic, you know who Ogilvie is! Lucky for you, I won't tell them. Like I said, they know everything about every body" you fold you arms and stand next to Tails.

"Sonic, is there something you wanna tell us?" Amy asked him. Sonic chuckled nervously and shook his head.

"That's the last question needed to ask right now. We have to protect Shadow at all costs. He is our main priority! But, I think there is one way we can defeat them. Right now Hunter has the Master Emerald. If he uses it there is only one who can defeat him. Shadow, if he has all of our powers" you sigh. "But, once he defeats Hunter, all the power goes to Shadow. And that would be too much for his body to handle. So, I will take Shadz place and defeat the Leader"

"But, wouldn't that kill you?" Sonic asked. You nod your head and made sure to make no eye contact with them. Shadow looked pissed. There was no way he is gonna let you do that.

"No! I am doing it! I will not let you die" Shadow spoke with his normal deep voice. His deep voice slightly scares you.

"No Shadow! This world needs you most! I promised Miles I would bring peace to this world" you yell. Amy gasps and stands.

"Wait! Maybe you both can do it!" She says, you and Shadow turn your heads to her in confusion.

"What!?" Everyone but Amy shouted.

"Yeah! If Shadow and (y/n) defeats him together, the power would split and go to both of them. So neither of them will die" Amy explained.

"Hmm" you thought. You began to imagine how it would work out. You gasp and hug Amy. "That's exactly it will go!" Then you let go and thought of one flaw. "But, how? How will it distripute?" You ask. Everyone else began to think.

"A kiss" Rouge spoke. Yours and Shadow's head shot toward Rouge.

"What?" You and Shadow ask.

"A kiss. Right after (y/n) defeats him and just as the power soaks into (y/n). Shadow will kiss her and some of that power will go into Shadow" Rouge smiled. You and Shadow look at each other and spoke internally.

"Ok, we will do it" you fold your arms and nod. Shadow does the same actions. Then, all of you heard a huge explosion.

(Sorry it's such a short chapter, but the next one will be much longer)

Word Count: 570