BEGINNING.

"Are you ready Eraserhead?" All might asked. They were hiding behind some bushes and trees in a forest outside of japan, looking at the facility thats guarded heavily. "Im ready as I'll ever be." Eraserhead said with tiredness in his voice. All might jumped up in the air and pulled his fist back, and punched the air, making a blast of air hit an area were a lot of guards were. He landed back on the ground and ran up to the door, then punched it and pulled out the door, him and Eraserhead ran in.

Eraserhead and All might split, eraserhead ran behind a guard and kneed him in the back, then grabbed another one by the head and slammed it into a wall, then continued running. All might ran into a whole bunch a guards in a hallway, one guard turned around and shouted "HOLY SHIT ITS ALL MIGHT!" then got punched in the face and pushed a bunch of them back. He grabbed one and threw him out the window, then used another one as a weapon, and started hitting everyone with the guy. Everyone was out, so all might dropped the guard and said "okay, time to finish everyone off." Then started running around to find more guards.

//After raid\\

"I can't believe this was just one hideout out of hundreds!" All might shouted while slamming his hands on a table. "Did you call the cops and tell them we busted this place?" Eraserhead nodded. "And did you check every room?" Eraserhead shook his head and said "not every one, theres still one more." And started walking to it, with All might right behind him. They got to it, then eraser head and All might got ready for anything. Eraserhead looked behind to All might, then nodded, and opened the door. They ran in ready to fight, but saw it was an empty room.... Except a man chained up against the wall. His arms were raised and chains were wrapped around them, and a chain was wrapped around his neck to keep his head up.

"You guys here to beat me as well? Didn't you guys already have your fill?" He said. No one answered, then He sighed and said "well get on with it, i dont have all day." All might walked up and ripped one chain out of the wall, then the other, then ripped the chain off of his neck. "No, we are heroes, and we are busting you out." The mans eyebrow raised. He stood up, then rolled his arms. "The cops will come soon, and we would need you to go to the station and answer some questions, is that all right?" All might asked. "I guess. Anything is better than this place." The man said.

//police station\\

The man was sitting down in a chair with a table in front of him. He looked down to his hands, then back up and said "really? Handcuffs? I thought i just got out of being chained up." He said. All might sighed and looked at Eraserhead, Nezu, and a police officer that was in there, then said "im sorry, but its for our safety. We dont know how strong or why you were chained up.. So first question, what is your name?" All might said. "Its Izuku." Izuku sighed. "No last name?" "No.." All might nodded. "Okay. Well why were you chained up?" Izuku looked down to his handcuffs, and said "i was their pet rat." "Care to explain?" Izuku nodded. "They experimented on me, trained me, and sometimes, when their bored, just plain torture. They held me ever since i was 4 years old.."

"How old are you now?" Nezu asked. Izuku shrugged. "Maybe 16, or 17." Aizawa stood up and walked over to the table, then sat down there. "Why did they train you?" Izuku closed his eyes and said "well you see..." He opened his eyes again. "I've killed people for them." All might, nezu, and Aizawa looked at each other. Nezu looked back at izuku and said "why?" "They had my mom, and said if i didnt do all these things, they would hurt her. So at the age of 4, i started training, then at the age of 10, i started going out, killing people they needed me to kill."

"But when we raided the place, you were the only one that was there." Aizawa said, leaning closer in his chair. "Thats the thing. They killed her before they started anything with me.. And how i know that, is because they had video of them killing her... In the worse way imaginable. They forced me to watch it for hours and hours..." Izuku said with a straight face. "Did you still work with them after that?" Izuku nodded. "I did. Because the whole time in the video my mom was telling me to live. But after time, i felt like that was a bad choice." "Whats your quirk izuku?" "I dont really have a name for it. But i can control lightning, and i can make lightning go all around my body or on a certain part of my body. It hits my nerves and enhances my strength and speed." Izuku said, making lighting go around his fingers.

"Thats how you killed the people? Electrocuting them?" Izuku yawned. "I used guns, knives, swords, anything they needed me to use. They made sure i was skilled in everything, so they can use me as a tool." "Couldn't you have broken out of the chains yourself?" All might asks, curious about his quirk now. "Well i could have, but they always sedated me while i was there in chains. They made sure of it. When i would get called for a job, they let me go, but they had a sniper at my back no matter where i go. So they had an Assassin on an Assassin." Nezu looked down to izukus chest,  and saw all his scars, then asked "whats With all the scars?"

"Oh you know, some experiments, some torture, some jobs, and most from when i disobeyed an order. I have this mask on also because of scars on my face." (The mask is like Kakashis on naruto.)  All might coughed forcefully, and said "there's only two questions left.. " izuku nodded. "Why would you disobey an order?" "I had rules that i followed. I dont kill women and children. Back when i thought my mom was alive, i did, but when i figured out she wasn't, thats when i stopped." "You've really been put threw the ringer izuku.." Nezu started saying. "The other question is, would you like to come to U.A. highschool?" Izukus eyebrow raised and said "the school you go to to be a hero?" Nezu nodded.

"Me? Didn't i just finish telling you I've killed people?" Izuku said, confused. "Well izuku, its not like you had a choice, you were forced to do all those things." Izuku closed his fist. "I've always had a choice. I've could of chosen to die, and let all of those people live." He said looking nezu in the eyes. "Well, its in the past. You can either come to U.A. or we keep you here, what do you choose?" Izuku sighed and looked all around room, then said "i guess U.A. it is.." "Great, its settled. Aizawa, he's in your class, so please take him to the dorms." Aizawa stood up and sighed, then walked out of the room, grabbing izuku and dragging him with him. "Wait, before we go, i have a request." Izuku said, putting his hands up.

//Dorms\\

"Man, this break has been nice." Mina said sliding down in her chair. Everyone was laughing, then Iida stood up and said "mina, its only been a week since we've been in school." Mina shrugged. "Yeah, but after we got attacked at the USJ, im glad we are getting this break." Iida nodded, then sat back down. Everyone continued talking, then aizawa walked in, which made everyone silent. "Okay class, we have a new student. I know he's joining late, but, his situation is.. Difficult." He opened the door and izuku walked in, but still in handcuffs. "Well thanks aizawa, i just love being kept in handcuffs for 3 hours." He said, as aizawa took off the handcuffs.

"Class, this is izuku. Izuku, this is class." Izuku looked at all of them, and it shook everybody to their core. "What the hell is up with the glare?! And the swords?!" They all thought while looking him up and down,  Izuku had two swords on his side, he said 'it made him feel more comfortable' having them. "Okay izuku, I'll check up on you at 5am, then at 7am, we have to go, alright?" Aizawa said, rubbing the back of his head. He nodded. "Okay good. Mina, please come here." Mina jumped, then stood up and walked over there. "His room is right by yours, so can you show him where to go?"

"U-Uh sure!" Mina said, a little scared of taking him. Aizawa walked back outside to talk to the police officers, mina looked him up and down, and thought "scary..." "O-Okay, lets go izuku." Then started walking to the stairs. They got to the stairs, and it was quiet. Izuku was looking right in front of him, and mina, well, felt awkward, so she decided to change it. "So izuku, why did you come in with handcuffs?" Izuku looked towards her. "Because they said it was for safety reasons." Mina nodded, then tried to think of anything else. "S-So, do you have a last name?" Izuku shook his head.

"I haven't had one in a long time." Mina sighed. They reached their floor, they walked up and started walking to the room, then mina tried one more time. "Why do you wear the mask?" Izuku rubbed his neck, then scratched his head. "Because of my scars." They reached the room, then mina said "well this is it. If you have any questions about anything, let me know." Izuku nodded, then walked into the room. "I know this guy looks scary but.. Hes interesting.." Mina thought, then walked away.

Izuku was in the room. He looked around and saw the bed, then a t.v. and a bathroom. "Well, this is way better then that room.." He said, then sat on the bed and looked up to the ceiling and sighed.

Welcome to this story guys. I know that the first chapter is boring, but it will get better, so you should continue. Thanks for reading.