7

"Huh?" Izuku opened his eyes and looked all around his room. "I didn't have a nightmare this time.." He jumped up and looked at his clock, which said 7:30am, so he stretched and started changing into his school uniform. "Thats so weird.." Izuku yawned and grabbed his bag, then walked out of his room. He ran down the stairs, he turned a corner and made it down to the commen area, then saw mina talking to a couple of her friends so he decided to walk over to her. "Wait what am i doing? I would never want to walk up to her.." She looked at him and smiled big, then frowned and met him half-way. "Izuku.." She started laughing lighty. "You look like a mess, i can barely see your eyes." Izuku shrugged and was gonna walk off, but mina grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, then started fixing his hair. She pushed his hair to the side, but izuku just shook his head and his hair went back to normal, which made mina pout. "Im gonna head to school, I'll see you there." Izuku said, waving while walking away. Mina skipped a little bit to catch up with him, and when she got by him, she said "I'll go with you."

//later\\

"Great, you're all here.." Aizawa said, counting all the students. "Now, when you go out there, make sure you give it your all, The pros will be watching. Now everyone go get changed into your P.E. uniforms and meet outside, except izuku. I need to talk to you." Everyone started leaving, mina walked out while waving bye to izuku, and he just sighed. He got up from his seat and walked over to aizawa, then said "what did you you need Aizawa?"
Aizawa sighed, then looked down to his swords. Izuku looked where he was looking, then looked back up and said "really? You have to take away my swords?" "Its school policy, i can't let you take real weapons into the arena, but i can let you take these wooden swords. Nezu said it was fine to use these." Aizawa replied quickly, then handing him the wooden swords. Izuku groaned and took his swords off and gave them to aizawa, he took them then handed izuku the wooden swords. "Now, go get changed. If you don't know where you meet the studets after changing, don't worry, just follow the other students." Izuku nodded and started to walk out, but aizawa said "oh yeah, izuku?" Izuku turned around. "Please go easy, don't kill anyone."

//Later\\

"Isn't this fun izuku?! Look at how much people are watching us!" Mina shouted, jumping around in excitement. Izuku sighed, and looked all around at the people and saw something flash, he looked at it a little longer, but shook it off. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the sports festival! Instead of me talking, should we just get started?!" Midnight shouted, and everyone shouted, especially the men. "So annoying.." Izuku thought. "So the first event is called PREDATORS VS PREY! Since there is 100 students participanting, there will be a team of 50 students, prey or predators. I will now start naming the students that are on the prey team!" Midnight said, then started naming off random students.

"This is so exciting isn't it izuku?!" Mina said, still looking around at everyone. "Sure it is.." Izuku said sarcastically, and mina pouted. "Your no fun izuku." Izuku sighed and took off his upper U.A. uniform, leaving him with just a tank top to cover his upper body. Mina looked over and saw him, then blushed and looked away really fast. "Man hes buff as hell! And seriously hot!" She thought while looking at him again. She was about to say something, but midnight said "alright the two names left are mina ashido and.. Izuku!" Mina laughed a little and hugged izuku, then said "we are on the same team!" Izuku looked down and sighed. "Now, the rules are simple. The prey has to try to stay alive for 10 minutes when the predators are chasing them, trying to put handcuffs on them. If they can stay alive, they win, if the predators take out all the prey, they win. Now! The prey will have a five minute head start to go hide in the forest!"

Midnight said, while doors open behind the students, then most of them went in, but izuku raised his hand and said "can the prey still attack the predators?" Midnight chuckled nervously, then nodded. "Sure, i don't see why not.." Izuku nodded and started running in, with mina right behind him. "Hey, can i hide with you? I really don't want to get out early." She asked, and izuku nodded, then said "sure, but you have to try and keep up with me." Mina nodded and saluted to him, he just sighed and shook his head. "Let's just go find a hiding spot."