3

"Just tell me where Zeke is, and this can all end." Izuku said, walking around a guy tied in a chair. "P-Please let me go! I already told you everything i know!" The man shouted. Izuku hit him with the butt of his gun, and sighed. "Thats not what i wanted to hear zack. I know your hiding something... Do you really want to die for your friend?" Izuku said, pointing the gun at zacks head, which made zack whimper. "Okay Okay! He's at his girlfriends house..." Zack said, looking down with tears in his eyes. "Thanks.." Izuku said, then shot zack in the head. "Did you get the location of zeke, izuku?" The voice said.

"Yes.." Izuku said, walking out of the apartment. "Did you kill the guy?" Izuku walked up the stairs and opened the door to the roof, then said "yes.." "Good. Now go find zeke, and if his girlfriend is there... You know what to do." Izuku looked down from the building and sighed. He activated his quirk and jumped off, he landed on another building and rolled, then jumped up and started running to zekes girlfriends house.

"God i need to stop thinking about my past..." Izuku thought while looking up to the ceiling. He got up from the floor and walked into his bathroom, then looked down and splashed water in his face. He looked back up, and stared in the mirror for a second. He started hearing screams of people he's killed, also his screams. He raised his fist and punched the mirror and it shattered. He walked out and started breathing in and out. "I need to calm down.. I cant go around breaking things.." Izuku thought. There was a knock at the door, so izuku started walking over there while saying "if you're here for the check up Aizawa, im fine." He opened the door and saw mina.

"Oh.. Sorry, i thought you were Aizawa." Izuku said as he opened the door all the way. Mina giggled lightly then said "nope! Sorry for bothering you, i just heard a bang against.." She looked down to his hand and saw it blood falling off his hand. "My wall." She finished. She grabbed his arm and looked closer, and said "are you okay?!" Izuku flinched when she grabbed him, he pulled his arm away and looked at his hand. "Its nothing i haven't dealt with before." He said, grabbing the door. He was about to close it until mina put her arm up, which kept the door open, and said "let me clean it up.. Please? I cant leave you like this.."

Izuku looked at his hand then back to her. He sighed as he opened the door and offered his hand. She smiled and grabbed his unhurt hand, then walked over to the stairs and went down to the common area. She set him down at the table and walked up to momo and whispered in her ear. Momo nodded and started making stuff. "Okay izuku, give me your hand." Mina said, walking up with a bunch of Medical stuff in her hands. He sat it up on the table, she sat down and put the stuff down, then grabbed his hand. She grabbed tweezers and looked closely, then started pulling out little pieces of glass. As mina was picking out the glass from izukus hand, Izuku looked down to her, then started getting visions of his mom and when he was four years old.

Whenever he would hurt his arm, his mom would always help and make him feel better. He shook his head and closed his eyes, then opened them back up. "Why are you doing this for me?" He asked. She stopped for a second, then said "Well, your the new kid, and you need a friend around here." Izuku sighed. "I've survived this long without friends, so why start now.." He said as he looked away. Mina got all the glass out of his hand, then started wrapping his hand up, and said "you've never had any friends?" With a hint of sadness in her voice. She was really interested in izuku now, like how is childhood was, or why he never had any friends, or why he always wears the mask. "Let me just tell you one thing about me..." He said as he grabbed her arm. She stopped wrapping up his hand and looked up to him. "I've been in chains for most of my life. I didnt have friends, or family. I only have myself. So of course, i didnt have friends."

"Wait.. What?" Mina thought, confused about what izuku dropped on her. "I-Is that why Aizawa brought you here in handcuffs?" She asked. Izuku nodded. "Him and All might saved me from that.. Horrible place." Izuku said, starting to get angry thinking about that place again. He stood up and started walking away, and said "thanks for wrapping my hand up.." Mina stood up and started to follow him. "Wait, you cant tell me that and just leave. Tell me more about you past, and maybe you'll feel better." Mina said, trying to catch up with him. Izuku shook his head and said "No, now leave me alone.."