4

"Ooo hero training?!" Mina shouted, getting exicted. "Yes. The U.A. sports festival is coming up, so you guys need to train for it. And don't worry, you're not the only class doing this." Aizawa said, yawning. Izuku slid down in his chair and sighed, then a wall opened up with a bunch of suitcases. "Now everyone, grab your hero suit and meet me in arena 3, and Izuku, your suit is in classroom 6-A, so you can go get that." Izuku just looked at Aizawa. Aizawa waited for a second, then he sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Right. You don't know where that is. Well, follow me." Izuku got up and walked out, with aizawa right behind him.

//later\\

"Man, where is Aizawa and the new kid? This is getting boring." Sero said, with some nodding in agreement. Aizawa walked in, and with izuku right by him. "Woah.." Sero said, looking at izuku. "Thats kind of a scary look to be honest.." Momo said with chills. "Ehh its looks cool." Kaminari said with his hand on his chin.

" Kaminari said with his hand on his chin

A/N: Thats how he always has his swords.

"It looks kind of basic too.." Mina said looking him up and down. "Now that we are all here..." Aizawa started. "Lets get on with what we are doing." He pointed down to the arena. "You guys are gonna be fighting robots individually. Well, you don't have to fight them if you don't want to but, you will go down in the arena and try to last for 15 minutes, if you can't, you fail. If you do, you pass and you won't have to go through the hard training we are gonna do until the festival." He said, with the class cheering... Except a few. You know who. "And present mic is up there in the control room to make sure things go smoothly." He pointed up to mic.

The students nodded, and started to getting ready for the whole thing. "Now, for the first person going is izuku." Izuku sighed, then turned around and jumped into the arena, with everyone leaning over the railing. He landed, and stood up. "Okay, time to start." Aizawa shouted, and a wall opened up, then a bunch of medium robots came pouring out, running towards izuku. Izuku turned around slowly and pulled out one sword, then got in his stance. "I can go all out right Aizawa?" Izuku said. Aizawa looked down and shouted "go for it." Izuku chuckled. "Great.." He whispered.

When the first robot reached him, everyone was was wondering why he wasn't doing anything. The lighting in the arena went darker so everyone looked outside and saw it cloudy, then looked back at izuku, curious on what was about to happen. The robot was about to hit izuku, but lightning came down and covered izuku, which took off the robots arm. "Holy shit!" Kaminari shouted while looking to the ceiling. The lightning went away, so everyone stopped looking at the ceiling and looked at izuku, which lightning was flickering on and off of him. He started running through the robots, and they went flying everywhere with their parts going everywhere.

Izuku pulled out his other sword and the lightning covered it. He ran up to a robot and kicked it in the chest which made it go in the air, so izuku jumped up and threw his sword threw the chest. The whole sword went threw it and hit the ground, then the lightning went off the sword and covered the ground which electrocuted most of the robots. Izuku got back down and pulled his sword out of the ground. More robots came piling out with swords this time, and izuku chuckled. He rolled his swords and started running to them, a robot raised his sword up and tried to strike izuku, but he blocked it and cut its arm off, then its head.