12

"W-Wait! Please don't!" A man yelled while izuku held a gun to his face. Izuku sighed, and pulled the trigger. "Good job izuku! Now, search the house and see if there was anyone else there." Darius said, and izuku listened. He checked the mans bedroom, then a couple others. He got to the last room and opened it slowly with his gun and looked all in it, then walked in. Izuku looked under the bed and nothing was there, then he heard a little squeak from the closet. "Please just let that be a mouse.." Izuku thought, then walked over to the closet and slowly opened it. He looked down and saw a woman holding a little girls mouth close. The woman started to lightly cry, but izuku put his finger over his mask and whispered "ssshhh." The woman looked confused, but Darius said "so, was there anyone else there?" Izuku put his finger on his ear-piece, then replied "no, the house is empty. Im coming back to the base." Izuku removed is finger, and said "I... Im sorry..." Then left.

"Are you paying attention?!" Gang orca yelled. Izuku yawned, then nodded. Orca groaned while rubbing his eyes, then said "as i was saying, your quirk reminded me of something yesterday, so i decided to look into it." He threw a book in front of izuku, then izuku read the title. "THOR, GOD OF THUNDER." Izuku looked confused, and orca sighed. "Its about this old god who can summon lightning, and he can throw this hammer, and it will come back to him... You just have to read it! I think your quirk is really similar to his god powers, and i wanted to test some things out."

Izuku was still confused, then orca groaned. He looked at izukus swords on his side, then said "where did you get your swords?" Izuku chuckled, and reached to his side and pulled them out. "When they were experimenting on me, they gave me these swords especially made for me. They're made of Chromium, the strongest metal in the world. Anyways, they made me take tests with them and stuff, but i don't really remember.."

"Hmm.. Mabye they made him do the tests that i was gonna do.." Orca thought, but sighed. "Izuku, i want you to sit them on both sides of the arena, then sit in the middle and try to focus on summoning the swords into your hands." Izuku did what he was told and sat both swords on the sides, then sat in the middle and closed his eyes. He stretched his arms out and tried focus the swords to his hands, but nothing was happening. "Maybe its because he's not in a serious situation.." Orca chuckled and said "okay izuku, i think its time for a little sparring match.."

Izuku stood up and got in his stance, then orca got in his stance. "So during the fight, if you get the chance, try to summon your swords to you, alright?" Izuku nodded, then it was silent. He ran towards orca and went for a punch, but orca caught it, then izuku tried again, but the same thing happened. Orca smiled, but it soon went away when he felt himself shaking. He looked down to izuku, and izuku lifted him up, then turned him around and slammed him in the ground. "H-He's this strong and he hasn't even activated his quirk yet!?" Orca thought. Izuku stepped back and tried to summon the swords, but they still weren't moving. He sighed, then looked back at orca who stood up and started to rush izuku. Izuku started dodging orcas punches, and orca was impressed. He kicked izuku in the side, and he went a few feet above the ground, then he hit the ground and started tumbling.

"I think all might only needed to go 80 percent because he wasn't expecting izuku to be that fast or strong..  sure, he is fast and strong, even though he doesn't have his quirk activate but, I still think that he isn't as strong as all might said he was." Izuku stood up and chuckled, then lightning went around him. "So he can summon lightning around him without it coming from the sky?" Orca was making mental notes, so he didn't notice izuku was already in front of him. Izuku punched him right in the stomach and orca slid a few feet away, then izuku ran behind him and kicked him in the back. Orca tumbled on the ground and stopped himself. He stood up and had a big smile on his face. "That was good izuku! I think its time for me to go 100 percent!" Orca yelled, then ran towards izuku.

Izuku jumped up and tried to call his swords again, and they moved slightly, but stopped. Orca sent out his hypersonic waves out and they hit izuku. He fell to the ground and grabbed his ears, then tried to move out of the way, but he couldn't. Orca chuckled and said "well izuku, it looks like you take a loss. No one can get out of this." Izuku groaned, then put his hands down on the ground, and started to try and lift himself up. He started yelling in pain, and orca was surpised at what he was seeing. Izuku went to his knees and started breathing heavily. He stood up all the way, and orca stopped sending the waves. "I-Im not done y-yet." Izuku said, then started running to orca.

"Man, i didn't know that training was gonna be this hard.." Mina said while laying on the ground. "Well yeah! Did you think it was gonna be easy?!" Ms. Joke started laughing, and mina chuckled nervously. Mina stood up and stretched, then thought "I wonder how izuku is doing.. I haven't been able to see him in a couple of days because of the training.." Mina was stuck in her own thoughts and ms. Joke could tell, so she asked "whats on your mind kid?" Mina jumped a little bit, then shook her head. "O-Oh its nothing! I was just thinking about someon- Something!" Ms. Joke grinned, then laughed lightly. "Well then.. I think we should take a 30 minute break, so during that time you can go see this certain "something" thats on your mind." Minas face lit up and she nodded, then ran out of the arena. "Finally, i can go see him!" She thought as she was running down the hall, trying to find which arena hes in.

She found the right one and walked in, she walked over to the railing and looked down to see izuku and gang orca panting. Orca looked up and saw her, and an idea popped into his head. He ran at izuku and tried to punch him but izuku caught it, then he tried again but the same thing happened. Orca chuckled and said "is that mina ashido?" He started using his height as an advantage and started pushing down on izuku. Izuku laughed lightly and pushed up, then looked over to her. "I g-guess it is." He said, then orca kicked him in the stomach and flew in the air. Izuku flipped and landed on his feet, and gang orca sighed. "If you stay at this level, i don't think you'll be able to protect her!" He yelled, and saw izuku flinch. "So she means something to him... I was right." Orca sent his hypersonic waves to izuku, and he fell to the ground and tried to summon his swords, but it still wasn't working. Orca walked close to izuku, then bent down and said "If you can't win the fight against me, how are you gonna keep mina safe from darius?"

Izuku closed his eyes, then he started to see Ella, but she faded away and started to look mina. Mina looked like what happened to ella. Izuku growled, then thought "N-No, i can't let that happen! Not to her!" The whole arena started shaking, then lightning came through the ceiling and covered izuku. Orca jumped back and smiled. "It seems that my plan worked." The lightning disappered and it showed izuku standing up, with lightning flickering all around him. He raised his hands and orca looked towards izukus swords and saw them floating with lightning flickering around them, then they flew towards izuku and he caught them.

Orca started laughing, then shouted "I was right! Your quirk is just like Thors god powers!" Izuku opened his eyes and the lightning stayed in his eyes, making them seem white.

Izuku started breathing heavily, the lightning disappered and he dropped his swords, then fell to the ground

Izuku started breathing heavily, the lightning disappered and he dropped his swords, then fell to the ground. Orca ran over to him and bent down, then thought "damn it, i think i pushed him to far.." Mina ran down to the arena and went by orca and said "did he go over the time limit?" Orca shook his head. "No.. I might have pushed him to far.."

Hell yeah i made him like thor. Who wouldnt want that? Anyways thanks for reading.