11

Izuku ran behind a tree to dodge a bunch of bullets coming at him. Darius ran behind a different one and started laughing, then said "see izuku?! Didn't i tell you this would be fun?!" Izuku said nothing, then loaded his pistol and looked back out and started shooting guards. He ran out of bullets so he looked down, and lightning covered him, then it disappered and Darius smiled. "Thats more like it izuku!" They came out from their hiding spots and stood by each other, then started running towards the bullets, and started beating the rest of the guards.

Izuku sat up from his bed fast. He tried to get up but fell out. Izuku started breathing heavily, and was sweating really bad. He got on his knees and calmed his breathing, then wiped his sweat off his face. "Izuku? Are you okay, i heard something loud fall.." Izuku looked up and saw mina walking in his room. She looked down and immediately ran to him, then said "hey.." She bent down by him. "Was it a bad dream?" Izuku chuckled, then stood up and offered his hand to mina. "More like re-living the past.. But, im fine. You know, you don't have to check on me mina... I already have Aizawa doing that."

Mina giggled and took his hand, then said "well you know, i-i want to." Izuku looked at her and started to laugh but held it in, but he couldn't, he started laughing. Minas face went red, and she punched izukus arm. "Its not funny Izuku!"

//Later\\

"Whats taking Aizawa so long to get here?" Izuku thought while laying his head down on his desk. He looked up to mina, who was talking with her friends, then put his head down again. He was about to go to sleep, until he heard "yeah mina is hot and all, but her pink skin is a no for me." Izuku looked up to his left and saw Mineta talking to sero and kirishima mina. He leaned over to Mineta and said "if you even think about mina again..." Lightning went through his eyes, then through one of his hands. "You're dead." Mineta got chills down his spine and nodded really fast, then sero said "well you really can't make him stop, its not like shes yours or anything."

Izukus eyebrow raised, then said "well then, how do i make her mine?" Kirishima and sero looked at each other and smiled, then kirishima said "you just need to kiss her, thats all." Kirishima and sero were laughing, but izuku got up from his seat and started walking towards mina. She turned around and smiled. She was gonna say something, but izuku pulled down his mask and kissed her. Her eyes went big, all of her friends were speechless, and kirishima and sero stopped laughing.

He stepped back and pulled his mask up, then turned around and said "she's mine now, so purple haired guy..." Lightning went through his eyes again. "Don't even think of her, or you're dead." He walked back to his seat and sat down, then put his head on the desk and started to fall asleep, leaving everyone silent, especially mina. Her face was a light red, then it darkened. "Sorry it took me awhile, i was talking to.." Aizawa started to say with a bunch of papers in his hands, but noticed everyone was silent. "The principal.."

"Why is it so quiet?" Aizawa thought, but shook it off. "Anyways, lets get started on the pro hero training... And Mina, please go to your seat." Mina nodded and went back into her seat and slowly sat down, then looked over to izuku who was falling asleep. "T-That stupid idiot!" Mina thought while covering her face and shaking her head. "When i call your name, come up and grab a peice of paper, then go to the room that it says on the paper." Aizawa said, then started naming off people. Mina heard her name so she got up, she grabbed her paper and walked out of the class, but she scooted over and sat down by the door and thought "l-lets just wait for izuku and ask him why he did that..."

//later\\

Izuku walked out and sighed, then looked down and over, and saw mina falling asleep. "Mina, didn't you already get called? What are you still doing here?" He asked and mina lifted her head up quick. She stood up and yawned, then her eyes went big. "W-WHY DID YOU KISS ME EARLIER?!" She said while her face went red and pointed towards him. Izuku sighed again and started walking to the room he was assigned to, and mina walked up by him. "I did that because of the idiots in our class. They were talking about how hot you were and stuff, and that upset me. If i wanted to make them stop, they said i would have to kiss you, so i did."

Mina chuckled, then thought "im gonna have to talk to them later.." They continued to walk for a few minutes, then they stopped in front of a door. Izuku waved and was gonna walk in, until mina grabbed the back of his shirt. "I k-know that it upset you and all b-but, that was my first k-kiss.." She said quietly, then izuku chuckled. He turned around and pulled off his mask, then pulled her closer and kissed her again. Mina eyes went big again and was surpised, but she put her arms around his neck and let them rest there and closed her eyes. Izuku pulled back and mina stayed in the same spot. "Now you've had two kisses." Izuku said, then pulled up his mask and winked.

He turned around and walked into the room, leaving mina confused on what happened. "His personality did a complete 180.. Its not that i hate it though.." She thought while blushing, then shook her head and remembered she had to go train with a pro hero.

Izuku walked in the big room and looked around, he saw a table with a bunch of guns, then saw gang orca standing in the middle of the room. "So izuku, you finally showed up." He started saying. "Those guns on the table are just paintball guns. To start our training off, i want to see if you are actually good with weapons. Also, there is wooden swords." Izuku chuckled, then walked over to the table and grabbed two pistols, then took off his real swords and switched them with the wooden ones. Izuku heard something coming, so he moved his head and a paint ball went passed his head and hit The table.

"For the first lesson... You have to beat 30 of my best men.." Gang orca said, then izuku turned around and saw men come from everywhere. "And i know that you have problems, so if i need to, i will step in." Izuku chuckled, then lightning came through the ceiling and covered him, then disappered except for all over him. "Are you sure you want to use your quirk right now? You now only have ten minutes to use it." Gang orca said, then izuku started laughing. "I don't need the full ten minutes!" Izuku shouted, then jumped up and started shooting as much men as he could. He got five, then hit the ground and rolled out and shot five more.

He ran out of bullets and a guy tried to run towards him and shoot him, but izuku threw the gun at his head. It hit the guy, then izuku threw the other one on the ground and pulled out his swords, and started hitting some other guys. One guy tried to shoot izuku, but izuku dodged the bullet and it hit another person, then izuku kicked that guy in the chest. Izuku started running and jumped up, then made lightning go all around his sword and stabbed it in the ground, electrocuting a few of them. He stood up and turned around to see five more people left, pointing their guns at him.

Izuku chuckled and made it look like he disappeared, but he ran behind them and picked up a gun, then shot all of them. "I got faster.." Izuku thought, then threw the gun down and sighed. Gang orca looked at his watch, and thought "9 minutes huh? 9 minutes to beat 30 of the best men i had?!" Gang orca started laughing. "You are definitely someone i want to teach izuku!!"