15

"N-NO DARIUS! DON'T DO IT!" Izuku shouted while darius was laughing. Izuku was on his knees and all beaten up, darius was holding mina by the neck, and she was crying. "I already told you izuku, you're to late!" He said, and Tears started to fall from izukus face. Mina looked over to him and said "I-It's okay Izuku-" she started coughing. "You tried to save me, t-that's all the counts.." Izukus scared expression grew bigger. Darius smiled, then squeezed harder. Izuku closed his eyes and heard a loud crack, then slowly opened his eyes. "M-MINA!!" Izuku cried. He started screaming and his quirk activated, then lightning came out of the sky and covered him. The lightning disappered except from all over him and his eyes. Izuku stood up and tried to punch darius but he dodged it, then punched izuku in the stomach. Izuku coughed up blood and fell to the ground, then darius stood over him with a big smile. "Better luck next time, izuku." He said while lifting his foot over izukus head, then stomped down.

Izuku sat up quickly and started breathing heavily. He looked over by him and saw mina sleeping, then sighed quietly. "I can't let that happen.." Izuku thought while getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom. He put water on his face and groaned. "Izuku?" He looked up and walked out of the bathroom to see mina rubbing her eyes. "What were you doing?" She asked while yawning. "I was just going to the bathroom." He said walking towards the bed. Izuku layed down and mina jumped on him while laughing. She looked up at izuku and smiled, then izukus eyes went big. "Has she always looked this pretty?" "Whats wrong izuku?" Mina asked, and izuku chuckled lightly, then said "nothing.. Im just tired."

"Hey izuku, you're not wearing your mask... Anyways how are you doing?" Aizawa said as izuku and mina walked into the classroom. Izuku sighed, then said "well mina said I should try to not wear it today, and I'm doing okay I guess. My arm doesn't hurt anymore and I'm starting to walk normally, so now I can start training again." While walking to his seat. Mina hit his arm and he looked up to see her pouting. "Except I promised mina that I would spend one more day with her before I start training again.." Mina smiled and sat down, then Aizawa nodded. "Oh wait, before I forget, you need to go to Recovery girls room after class izuku." Izuku nodded and put his head on the desk and started to take a nap.

//Later\\

Izuku and mina walked into RGs office to see principal nezu, orca, and RG all standing around her desk. Izuku looked confused, and so did orca. "Why is mina here?" He asked, then izuku sighed. "I don't want mina to be taken away by darius so i asked if she could stay with me for awhile... Why are you here?" Orca started coughing, then everything went quiet for a few minutes. "Well..." Orca started. "Darius showed up out of nowhere when i was patrolling the city, then he told me.. H-He put a chip in your head that makes you unable to beat him.. Thats why whenever you fought him you couldn't win." RG walked over to him and held something in front of his head and it started beeping. "It's right behind your left eye.. And pretty far behind It.." She said, then walked back to her chair. Mina looked over to izuku and could tell that he was angry.

He lifted his hand up to his eye, then he was gonna pull it out until orca stopped him by grabbing arm. "What the hell are you doing?!" Izuku pushed him back and yelled "he could probably tell where I am at too! So I'm gonna pull it out!" Mina grabbed onto him. "Izuku you need to calm down! What if it's also a bomb?!" She said, and izuku stopped, then looked at her with a sad look. He threw his hand down in frustration and mina sighed, then RG said "Izuku, we could find a way to take it out but it will take time.." "So in that time you can train with me whenever I get the time off from hero work." Orca said, then mina hugged him. "And I'll be with you every step of the way izuku." She said while smiling, then kissed him on the cheek.

Nezu coughed and said "I'm sorry izuku... We can talk about this later but now can you head back to class?" Izuku just looked down, but mina nodded, then grabbed his arm and took him out of the room. Orca sighed and rubbed his eyes, then nezu said "do you think you can figure out a way to get it out safely recovery girl?" She nodded and started getting to work.

//later\\

"Alright students..." Aizawa started. "I forgot about having you guys come up with your hero names." All of the students cheered, except for Izuku who was sleeping. Aizawas hair started to rise and they all went quiet. "Now, I will give you all 30 minutes to come up with a name so hurry it up." Aizawa said and everyone started talking while writing down potential hero names. Mina looked at izuku and her smile slowly started to fade. "Izuku.. Im sorry that you have to go through all of this.. It's not fair." She shook him a little bit and he jumped up. "Woah easy there Izuku.. I just wanted to wake you to let you know that we are coming up with hero names." He sat back down slowly and said "oh.. Well just wake me up when it's my turn." Then sat his head down and mina sighed.

"Alright lets get this over with shall we?" Aizawa said, but everyone was nervous. He looked around and sighed, then threw a marker towards Izuku. Izuku looked up and caught it, then Aizawa said "I choose you to go first. Go up to the front of the class and tell us your hero name." Izuku sighed and rubbed his eyes while standing up, then walked up to the front and said "my hero name is gonna be anarchy." Aizawa nodded, and everyone was talking quietly. "What does it mean izuku?" Mina said.

"Well the word means the state of a society being freely constituted without authorities or a governing body." Aizawa started. "Why did you choose that Izuku?" He finished, and izuku yawned. "It's because I thought I was finally free from Darius, but that isn't the case anymore.. I just couldn't find a different name in time so Im sticking with this one." He said and walked back to his seat while everyone was quiet. "Looks like the chip is really getting to him.." Aizawa thought, then stood up and started choosing other people to go up. Izuku sat down and put his head down, then mina poked him. He looked up and she whispered "are you doing okay?" Izuku sighed. "Considering I have a chip in my head that makes me weak to the person I hate more than anything or anyone... Yeah im doing okay."

Mina hit him the shoulder and izuku didn't flinch. "Im being serious izuku." She said and izuku ran his hand threw his hair. "No. I'm not, what am I supposed to do? I-" he stopped. "I'll talk about It later." He finished, then smiled lightly. "Izuku smiling?" Mina thought while her smile faded, then she looked back up to the front and started to pay attention to other students hero names. "Mina, it's your turn." Aizawa said as denki walked down from the front. She jumped up happily and ran to the front, then said "my hero name will be pinky! I chose that because I want to be a family friendly hero!" Everyone was clapping and she smiled, then the bell rang and everyone grabbed there bags and started leaving. Aizawa sighed and walked out with the rest of the class. "Lunch already?" Mina said out loud. She walked back down to her seat and grabbed her bag, then looked over to see izuku sleeping.

Mina shook him a little bit and he yawned. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, then mina said "it's time for lunch sleepy head." Izuku stood up and was gonna start walking away, but mina grabbed his hand. He turned around and looked confused, but shrugged and they started walking out of the classroom. Mina smiled as they were walking out of the classroom. When they were walking all might came out of a room right in front of them, then said "izuku my boy! Just the person i wanted to see."

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter.. I have had major writers block and I've been real busy with school... Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter.