19

Mina woke up. She looked down and saw her arms and feet were tied down to a chair that was in the middle of the room, then thought "So... It wasn't a dream.." She looked around the room and saw a t.v. sitting in a corner, then looked at the walls and saw dry blood on them. "Oh you're awake." Mina looked towards the door and saw Darius walk in. "D-Don't be scared mina.. Be strong.. Izuku wouldn't be scared in this situation.." she thought as Darius walked closer. "Oh don't be afraid, we aren't gonna hurt you."

Darius said as he put his hand on her cheek, then she flinched. "T-Then what do you want with m-me?" She asked, then Darius sighed. "I am just using you for bait, for Izuku." Mina face expression changed and Darius laughed. "He will come here to save you, but he will kill everyone here just to find out where you are. When he does that, U.A. will have no choice but to put him away... Then I will save him." Minas eyes opened wide, then said "y-you... planned this all along.. you let the heroes rescue him, you wanted him to get some hope that he was saved from you then you're just gonna take it away!"

"Hmm, you're smarter than you look. No wonder izuku was attracted to you." Darius said while laughing. He pulled out a CD from his pocket, then walked over to the t.v. and put it in the DVD player. "Well, That was a fun chat we had but, I am gonna leave. This CD... It has all of the moments we tortured/ experimented on izuku. You are gonna watch it until he arrives.." He walked over to the door and opened it. "Say hi to izuku for me.." darius said, then walked out.

Izukus screams echoed in the room. Mina looked at the t.v. then instantly closed her eyes. "No No No! This is terrible!" Mina thought, then her eyes opened and saw what was happening again. Tears started falling down her face and she started to try to break out of her chair, then she activated her quirk. She tried to melt the chair and chains, but it wasn't working... She was too emotional. "Izuku!" She cried out, and they matched the screams of izuku.

Izuku sat up against a wall with his arms on his knees, and his head on his arms. "I can't believe I'm still in here.... IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS!" He thought, stood up. Izuku walked over to his bed and picked it up, then tried to ram it into the door, but it didn't work. "Hey be quiet in there!" A guard shouted, then izuku started laugh. He slammed his hands on the door and shouted "WHY DON'T YOU COME IN HERE AND MAKE ME?!" Izuku groaned angrily and walked away from the door.

"They really put a guard in front of my door?!" Izuku thought. "New clothes are here, come and get them!" The guard shouted, then izuku walked over and saw the slot open. He looked closer out there and saw a key card on his waist for a split second until clothes were put in the slot. "Hurry up and change, then give us your old clothes." The clothes were baggy white t-shirt, with white sweatpants.

He put his arm to the slot, then thought "my arm looks like it would fit.." He took off his old clothes and put on the new ones, then picked up his old ones. "I may get one chance at this, I have to try it." Izuku walked slowly over there and put his clothes in the slot, then the man started to reach for them. When the man put his hands in the slot izuku dropped the clothes and grabbed the guards hands, then pulled them in the slot. Izuku grabbed the guard by the collar and kept slamming him in the door until he was knocked out.

Izuku kept holding the guard with one hand, then reached down and grabbed the key card. He dropped the guard and scanned the card on the scanner, then heard a beeping, and the door opened. Izuku smiled and walked out, then looked to the left of him and saw 12 guards. "So that's what the noise was!" One guard shouted, then they started running towards them with batons with electricity going around them.

"So, this must be the way out." Izuku thought, then started running towards the guards as well. Izuku jumped up and kneed the first guard in the face. He landed on the ground and blocked a baton with his forearm. It didn't hurt, he just felt more energized. Izuku grabbed the baton and pulled the guard closer, then headbutted him and kicked him into other guards. Izuku was blowing through the guards, and the ones in the back were nervous. "Go shut everything down and warn principal nezu that he escaped!" A guard said to another, and he nodded.
The one guard started running to the control room. He made it and pressed a red button, then alarms started going off. He grabbed a phone and started to call nezu.