9

"AAAHHHHH!!!" Izuku screamed. Darius started laughing and put his knife on the table, then turned back around. "Ohh man izuku.. I never get tired of hearing you scream!" Darius shouted. Izukus head fell and he was on the verge of passing out, until Darius walked over and splashed water in his face, then grabbed his cheeks. "Ohhh i dont think so Izuku!! Our fun is just beginning!" Darius grabbed the knife again, and bent down to his face, then started carving down his cheek. "ARGHHHH AHHHH!" Izuku let out, while darius started laughing.

"What do you mean me and Izuku can't go to the mall?!" Mina yelled. Izuku shook his head, then started listening to the conversation. Aizawa groaned, and said "for the sixth time, its not safe for anyone to go out right now. From what izuku told us, Darius is really dangerous, and we can't have one of the students end up missing or killed." Mina folded her arms and started to pout, and Aizawa looked over to izuku for help. "You know Aizawa, it couldn't be that bad going out, since there's a lot more pros out walking the streets looking for him. So im sure it will be fine if we go for like, two hours." Mina smiled bright towards izuku, then looked back at Aizawa, who looked too tired to even be awake. "Okay... Fine, you guys can go for two hours.." Mina jumped up and down in excitement. "But izuku.. I swear to god, if i get a call saying you two have got in any trouble, i will make you run two laps around the school with a weighted vest, then i will make mina clean the entire dormitory."

Izuku shrugged, and mina lost all color in her face. "Do i make myself clear?" Aizawa finished and they both nodded. Izuku and mina walked out of his office, then mina let out a big sigh. "As usual, he was scary.." She said. Izuku looked towards her and saw Ella, he put his hand on his face and started shaking his head lightly. He felt someone grab his hand so he moved his hand and saw mina, worried about him. "Hey, you okay izuku? Is it... Is it Ella?" She asked lightly. Izuku shook his head and said "yeah. But im fine now, so lets go to this mall you've been talking about."

//Later\\

Mina ran up to the entrance and smiled bright, then turned back to izuku who just walked up slightly after she did. "Okay so i have this all planned out.." Mina started, and izuku chuckled a little bit. "So first, lets go get you clothes.. Because you shouldn't have to wear sweats and a regular black shirt, then your shoes.. Yep, you should be happy that im with you right now." Izuku looked up and down at himself, then said "whats wrong with what im wearing? It covers me up, and that should be good enough." Mina looked at him with a small smile, then it grew, then she started laughing lightly. Mina grabbed his hand and walked into the mall, searching for a clothes shop. While mina was looking for the right store to shop at, izuku was watching all around them, making sure nothing bad happened.

He also noticed all the people looking at him and mina, so he pulled mina closer to him and held her hand tighter. Mina blushed a little bit and looked up to izuku, then asked "u-um izuku? You o-okay?" Izuku nodded and said "yeah but, people keep looking at us werid.." Mina giggled a little bit. "Its probably because of your swords that you take everywhere. Oh, and your mask." Izuku shrugged, and they continued walking until they found the store that was perfect. They walked in and mina let go of izukus hand and started searching for clothes that she thinks izuku will look good in.

While she was doing that, izuku found a chair and sat in it, waiting for mina to finish choosing clothes for him. He closed his eyes and started to nod off, but it wasn't for very long because mina came up to him and shook him just a little. "Sorry to wake you izuku.. But i got some clothes for you to try on." Mina said softly, then izuku nodded and took the clothes from her. He stood up and started taking off his shirt, but mina hurried and grabbed his hands, then brought them back down to his waist. With her face turning red slightly, she said "you can't change out here.." She took him to the changing room and pointed towards it. "Y-You have to change in this room." She finish and izuku nodded and went into the room and closed the door.