10

"Alright Izuku.. You know what to do." Darius said through Izukus ear-peice. Izuku sighed, and rolled his arms, then started getting ready for his mission. He was in front of a door, where his target was, so he knocked and heard "oh dudes, i bet its the pizza!" Izuku looked down to his pistol and twisted on the silencer, then the door opened to the guy smiling, but it faded when izuku kicked him back into the room. Everyone stopped talking when they saw their friend in the air, then hit the ground in front of them. Izuku walked in at pointed the gun at everyone and they started screaming.

During the screaming, izuku shouted "everyone SHUT UP!" Which made everyone be quiet. "So who here is bryan?!" He also shouted, and someone raised their hand slowly. Izuku shot him in the head, and everyone screamed again, then izuku shot the rest of them. "Good job izuku! You finished the job on your own!" Izuku looked at everyone and closed his eyes. "Im sorry." He thought, then walked out and started running back to the base.

"Now that the sport festival is over and everyone had rest after the attack, you guys are gonna be training with some pros who scouted you out." Aizawa said while handing out some papers. Izuku shook his head and looked at his paper, and it said Gang Orca. "Who the hell is gang orca?" Izuku said, and everyone turned quiet, then they started freaking out. Mina jumped on his back and said "izuku, hes the 10th best hero! He really chose you!" Mina looked back at her paper and saw that multiple heros chose her, but on izukus its only gang orca.

"Uhh Aizawa? Is there some mistake? Izuku only has one while i have multiple.." She got up and looked at everyones paper, and they all had multiple pros. "There is no mistake. Principal nezu asked the top 10 pro heros if they wanted to teach izuku, and the only one that was free was him." Aizawa said, and everyone quiet down once again and looked to izuku, who was unfazed by it. Mina looked at izuku and smiled, then it faded little by little. Thoughts about the mall popped up in her head. "He really lost control yesterday.. I should talk to him tonight, maybe it could make him feel better?" She thought.

"So why did you guys ask the top pros to teach me?" Izuku asked, and aizawa sighed. "They are probably the only ones who can stand up to you." Katsuki gritted his teeth together, and shouted "i bet you aren't that great! FIGHT ME AND WE CAN SEE WHOS BETTER!" Aizawa groaned and rubbed his eyes and was gonna say something, but izuku said "okay." Before he could say anything. He looked at both of them, and thought "screw it, there not gonna listen. Might as well have them tired each other out." He rubbed his eyes, and said "okay. Everyone go change into gym clothes and meet me outside." Mina looked at katsuki, then at izuku, and thought "....What just happened?"

//Outside\\

Izuku and katsuki stood on opposite sides of the field, Aizawa walked up to izuku and took his real swords, then handed him wooden ones. "Who cares if they asked the top 10 pros to train him, I bet he's not even that good of a fighter!" Katsuki thought while getting ready. "Okay the rules are simple. The first one is that you guys can't KILL each other." Aizawa says as he looked at izuku. "The second one is that the first one unable to continue loses." They both nodded, but mina looked at aizawa and said "are you sure this is okay Aizawa? Remember izuku losing a little bit of control at the mall yesterday?" Nezu came from behind her leg, which scared everyone, and he said "don't worry about that mina, we have gang orca, and aizawa here to make sure everything goes smoothly."

"Wait wheres gang.." They all turned around, and saw the tall Orca standing over them. "Orca.." Mina finished, and he made his way to the front, then drank a water bottle. "Now that everyones here, lets start.... But give us ten seconds to get to a safe distance." Aizawa said, then everyone started running to a safe distance. "Lets see if i made the right decision izuku. Show me what you're made of." Gang orca thought while running beside Aizawa and the other students.