16

"What's up all might?" Izuku said, and all might started his signature laugh. "I was wondering if I could borrow you for a second?" Izuku nodded. They all stood around for a minute and all might nervously chuckled, then mina said "oohh yeah, izuku has a problem if I'm not by him. He says darius could come and get me at anytime... So where ever he goes, I go." Izuku sighed while mina smiled, and all might closed his eyes and shrugged. "Okay, I guess you can come to mina."

They all walked into a gym and izuku saw a short man wearing yellow and white clothes. "Who's that grandpa standing in the middle of the room?" Izuku said and all mights face went pale. "You are you calling a grandpa kid?" The man said. "Well this was a great way to start off this whole thing.." All might thought while coughing. "I-Izuku this is gran torino, he was my mentor when I was learning how to be a hero. I was hoping he could help you train to get faster."

"And just because of that comment, I'm not gonna go easy on you kid." Torino said while warming up. Izuku chuckled and walked up, then got in his stance. "You wouldn't of needed to in the first place old man." All might looked down to mina and she looked up to him, then he motioned for them to get out of the way. They both backed as far as they could, then all might yelled "alright young izuku, i want you to not use your quirk this time!"

Izuku nodded and torino chuckled, then he jumped up and started jumping around the room. Izuku looked confused and thought "I can't keep up with him!" Torino kicked him acrossed the face and started jumping around again. He went down and kept hitting izuku, then started to jump around the gym again and izuku was getting irritated. Izuku got kicked in the face again and flew backwards, but flipped and landed on his feet. Torino tried to kick izuku again but he dodged it, then izuku tried to punch him but he started jumping. Izuku was looking all around his surroundings, trying to guess when he would attack again.

He got kicked in the back and growled, then got kicked in the stomach. "I'm getting sick of this!" Izuku shouted, then lightning came through the ceiling and covered izuku, then it disappered except it flickering on and off of him. Torino was surpised, but it didn't stop him from attacking. He tried to attack izuku but he dodged it easily. Izuku went in for a punch and torino had a hard time dodging it. Torino looked at his face and saw a smile, but it gave him chills down his spine. Izuku ran towards him and started throwing a barrage of punches but none of them were hitting. "He got faster!" Torino thought.

He tried to hit izuku one more time but izuku dodged it and hit him in the stomach. Torino went back and was breathing heavily, then izuku closed his eyes and more lightning came through the ceiling. It went away and he opened his eyes again, but they had lightning in them, making them look white. Torino jumped up and went to kick izuku, but izuku caught his leg and slammed him in the ground, then picked him up and threw him acrossed the room. While torino was flying through the air, izuku started to run towards him but all might jumped in front of him.

"That's enough young izuku!" He shouted and izuku stopped, then he deactivated his quirk. "I'm fine all might!" Torino shouted, then started coughing. "He just caught me off guard." Izuku cletched his fist and sighed angrily. Mina ran up to izuku and grabbed his arm and said "you okay izuku?" He just nodded and all might sighed. "I'll talk to you later about this izuku, now you can go back to lunch."

//Later\\

"Good thing lunch is an hour long, we wouldn't of been able to eat.." Mina said while leaning on izuku. They got their food and izuku followed mina to her friends table, then they sat down. Izuku was eating his food while mina was talking and laughing, he looked at her and smiled, then went back to eating. "So you're Izuku?" Izuku stopped eating and looked up to see a blonde kid.

Izuku nodded, then the kid chuckled. "My names Monoma, i just wanted to come over and see the kid that took that one hell of a beating." Mina heard that and turned around. "I just can't believe you let someone beat you that badly, and I heard some rumors that you are really strong, its just hard to believe."" Mina slammed her hands  on the table and shouted "he is really strong! And I bet he could beat you!" Monoma just sighed. "Shut up pinky and sit down, no one was talking to you."  When izuku heard that, he stood up and walked over to Monoma, grabbed him by his collar, then headbutted him.

"Oooh!" Mina laughed and walked over to izuku, then she raised her hand. "I think this is where im suppose to hit her hand with mine.." Izuku thought, then raised his hand and gave her a high-five. Izuku looked down to the unconscious Monoma and shrugged, then sat back down and started eating while mina sat by him. "Are we really gonna act like nothing happened?" Momo asked, then izuku and mina looked at each other and shrugged.

//later\\

Izuku and mina were laying down, mina told izuku that she had a show that izuku would love, and she was not wrong. "So he can defeat everyone with one punch?" Izuku asked, and mina nodded really fast. "Yeah, and he doesn't even try!" Izuku nodded and continued to watch the show. Mina sat there quietly for a few minutes, then said "Izuku?" Izuku looked up. "Are you.. Doing okay?" Izuku shrugged, then said "no. I'm still trying to figure out how to keep you safe, and a way to beat Darius.. Also, I need to control myself when I'm fighting.. I almost lost control fighting that old geezer... It's taking alot of energy.."

Minas smile went away and she hugged him, then said "I'm sorry that you have to go through all this izuku.." Izuku closed his eyes and smiled, then someone knocked on the door. Izuku grabbed his sword and slowly walked to the door, then opened it to see gang orca. "Oh hey orca, whats up?" Izuku said putting his sword down. "Do you really carry those with you every where?" He asked, and mina looked over izuku shoulder and nodded sadly.

Izuku backed away from the door and orca came in with a bag. "Whats in the back?" Izuku asked, then orca pulled out a burger. "Its McDonald's, I know you've never had it so I brought some for you... And mina if she wants some." Mina smiled and grabbed the bag and pulled one out, then started eating. Orca sighed nervously, then said "so i-izuku, how are you doing?" Izuku nodded and said "I'm feeling better, so we can start training again." Orca sighed in relief. "So do you want to train before you go to school tomorrow?" Izuku smiled, then said "yeah, i can't wait."