6

"So... Whats up mina?" Izuku said, leaning against the door. Mina looked down and sighed loudly, then looked back up and said "what happened to you when we were swimming today?" Izuku didn't say anything and tried to close the door but mina stopped it. "Izuku, please. Im worried." She said. "Why? What is your obsession with me?" Izuku said while opening the door all the way. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, then looked down to mina who had determination all over her face. He groaned and said "you're not gonna leave until i tell you huh?" Mina nodded. "Okay. Well you might as well come in, its a long story." Mina smiled and walked into his room and looked around at the plain room. She sat on the bed and he sat on the floor. "Okay.. Well, lets start from the beginning."

//three years ago\\

"Yo izuku, wake up!" A man said, kicking izuku in the face. Izukus eyes opened and he spit blood out. He looked up and said "what do you want? Is it another job?" The man chuckled. "Yep, and this one is a long one. You're gonna be a foreign exchange student for a man that we need to get info out of...." The man unlocked izuku from his chains and handed him a folder. "You're gonna stay with him and his family for three months to get as much info as you can. You think you can do that?" Izuku looked through the folder. The mans name was jason holt, married and has a kid thats Izukus age. "It won't be a problem." Izuku said. The man smiled evily and said "good. Now we are going to the airport so you can meet the family there."

//later\\

"Goddamn it. Why the hell do i have to wear these skinny jeans? Do kids my age really wear these?" Izuku thought while walking down the terminal. He looked at the phone he got, there was a text message from jason.

Jason: Hey Izuku! Me and my family are down at exit C. We are waiting for you!

"So annoying." Izuku followed the signs, and eventually made it down to exit C, and saw jason with a woman that looks to be jasons age, then a young girl, that looks around his age. "Izuku! Im glad you're here!" Jason yelled, running towards izuku. Jason put his hand on izukus back and started walking towards the two girls. "Izuku, this is my wife Airi, and this is my baby girl, Ella." Jason said, but Ella folded her arms and said "dad come on, thats embarrassing!" Jason started laughing while Ella was yelling at him, and Airi was trying to calm them down. Izuku looked at them and sighed, he picked up his bag and started walking away, then jason said "uhh izuku? Our car is over here." While pointing to it. Izuku turned around and walked over to the car, then opened the drunk and put his stuff in it. "His dad did say he was a weird one.." Jason whispered to Airi, then walked over and started talking to izuku.

"Okay.. And we are here!" Jason said, opening the door to his house. Izuku looked in and sighed. Jason looked at Ella and izuku, then said "Ella, can you show izuku the room he'll be staying in? Me and mom will start on dinner." Ella nodded and grabbed izukus hand and started running up the stairs. They went into the room, izuku set his bag on the bed, then took off his shoes and threw them. "So... Izuku.. Where did ya come from?" Ella asked awkwardly. She felt the awkward tension in the room, and she wanted to break it. "Uhh... Im from America." Izuku said, setting up his clothes in the dresser.

"Really? How is it there? Is it as fun as they say?" Ella started asking a bunch of questions really fast, izuku looked down to his feet and thought "so damn annoying.." He was about to say something, but jason shouted "Dinners done!" Ella smiled and ran out of the room. Izuku hurried and changed into black sweats and a black tank top, then went downstairs but was having a hard time trying to find everyone. He walked past a room that had the door opened. He looked all around him, then looked in the room and saw a wall covered with papers, and a desk covered with files. He was gonna walk in, but Airi walked in front of him. "Hey there izuku! You shouldn't go into this room, this is where jason works time to time." She said closing the door, then she motioned for izuku to follow her. They reached the kitchen table and sat down, then izuku looked down to the bowl. "Dad you just made instant ramen and put it in a bowl!" Ella yelled, then jason started laughing and started to explain himself.