18

Izuku sat up fast, he looked around and noticed he was back in the nurses room. "Goddamn it, how do I always end up back here?" Izuku mumbled, then jumped out of the bed and was about to walk out, but then Aizawa walked in with gang orca. "Oh hey guys, I was just coming out.." izuku said while yawning. Aizawa and Orca looked at each other, then looked back at Izuku and Aizawa said "Izuku, first off, that was a really good effort you put up against all might. And I'm glad to see that you are okay."

Orca coughed nervously. "Yes, it was really good to see that the training has paid off.. N-Now, we have something serious to talk to you about.." Izuku looked confused, but was still listening. "Nezu thinks it isn't a great idea that you go with the rest of the class to the training camp." Aizawa said so orca didn't have to, and izuku clenched his fist, then sighed. "You know Darius is after Mina right?" Aizawa nodded, then said "we know that, but there will be 4 pro heroes there, including me. She will be fine."

Izuku started to walk up to aizawa, but Orca put his arm in front of him. "Izuku, calm down before you do something you regret." Orca said and izuku looked up to him, then back down to Aizawa. "If she gets taken away, I will fight anyone in my way to get her back. I don't care if they are pros, or if they are villains and If she gets hurt.... I'm blaming you." Izuku said harshly, then Aizawa nodded. Izuku stepped back and orca moved his arm back, then Aizawa said "that won't happen, now since you are up, you can go back to the dorms." Izuku nodded, then walked to the door and left. Orca sighed loudly, and said "Why am I always doing this? I never know how to handle the situation." Aizawa chuckled, then they both walked out of the room.

//Dorms\\

Izuku walked through the doors and was immediately tackled by mina. They fell to the floor, izuku looked down to mina and sighed, then said "hey mina." Mina looked up to him and smiled. "We won Izuku! We can go to the training camp now!" Izuku lifted her off of him and put her to the side, then stood up. "Uhh yeah, about that.. can we go back up to the room and talk about that?" He said, then grabbed her hand and started to walk upstairs. Mina was confused, she thought izuku would be at least somewhat happy about it, because all he does is train.

He walked into the room with mina right behind him, he shut the door and sighed. "Mina, I'm not going to the training camp with you guys." Minas smile slowly faded away. Izuku went to the bed and fell on it, then mina came and laid down by him. "Why aren't you coming?" She asked sadly, then hugged him. "They... think it would be better if I stay back. I honestly don't blame them, so, I guess it's for the best." Mina groaned, then sat up and said "Izuku, you are not a bad person.."

Izuku chuckled. "Mina.. You don't know what I've done. I am not a good person.. And I still have a problem keeping control while fighting, I am not stable enough to leave U.A. yet." Mina punched him in the gut, then izuku lost all the air he had. "That was in the past izuku! Also it's not like you had a Choice to do all that stuff!" Izuku started coughing, then said "o-okay. I'm sorry I said that." He looked up to her and could see she wasn't done. "You've saved me multiple times, and just earlier today when I was freaking out, you calmed me down. I know you've been held captive for a long time, but you are really sweet and gentle... To me."

She sighed, then a huge blush covered her face. "Y-You might not believe this, and m-maybe it's way to early to be saying this but... I love you, and I know you think no one does, but I do." Izukus eyes opened wide. "She... What?" He thought, then started to get flashbacks of when his mom said that to him. Tears started to fall down izukus face and mina started to say "izuku are you okay? Why are you cry-" but she was cut off by izuku hugging her. Izuku hugged her tighter and was crying into her shoulder. "Oh izuku.." she thought, and hugged him back. "Thank you, mina." Izuku whispered, then mina lightly laughed and said "this is where you say it back, but I guess I can let it slide for now."