14

Izuku woke up, and he saw the white ceiling. He closed his eyes and slammed his fist into the hospital bed. "Goddamn it.." He whispered. Izuku sat up and tried to get out of the bed but fell out, then groaned in pain. "Izuku! Are you alright?" Mina said while opening the curtain around his hospital bed. She ran up to him and started to help him up. Izuku stood up and mina backed away, then he said "even at my best, i couldnt beat him.." Mina looked at him with a sad look. "I WAS AT A 100 PERCENT AND I STILL COULDN'T BEAT HIM!" He shouted, then kicked the bed and it went flying into the wall, and mina jumped. Izuku started breathing heavily, and mina said "Izuku... Its alright. You did your best and you saved me and Joke.."

Izuku turned around. "Mina, he could of hurt you guys at anytime he wanted! I didn't do anything!" He took a deep breath. "I CAN'T LOSE-" His voice cracked. "You.." Tears started falling down his face. "He told me to watch you because he could come out of nowhere and just take you.." He fell to his knees and started to cry more, mina walked up to him and bent down, then hugged him. "Izuku... I didn't know you cared for me that much.. Look, if it would make you feel better, you can stay with me in my dorm, and we can be around each other for awhile, alright?" Mina lifted izukus head and smiled, then started to wipe his tears away. He chuckled, and said "mina, its your fault. You just couldn't leave me alone when i first got here.." Mina giggled, and izuku tried to lift one of his arms but it was in a cast, so he lifted his other one and put his hand on minas face, then kissed her.

Mina smiled, and said "you should stop wearing your mask more often." Izuku sighed and looked away. "Why?" Mina gabbed his face and made him look at her, then kissed him again. "Because i can do that easier." Izuku looked down and started to laugh lightly, then the door opened and the curtains opened to recovery girl. "What the hell? how are you up?" She asked and izuku chuckled. "Well I've been through a lot wors-" he started to say while getting up, but fell down and groaned. Mina helped him up, then RG looked around and sighed. "What happened to the bed?!" Izuku looked to the side and said "sorry.. I was out of it." She groaned, then said "well now that you're up, theres a meeting with a bunch of pros and principal Nezu wants you to meet him there... Mina, can you please take him to conference room 3-C?" Mina nodded and helped izuku up, then they started walking to the room, with mina helping izuku.

"Oh hey izuku. Hows it going?" Nezu said while izuku and mina walked up to the door. Izuku chuckled, then looked himself up and down. "It's... Going." Nezu laughed lightly, then said "So the reason why i wanted you to come to the meeting is because i want you to tell us about Darius and see if any of it could help us find him." Izuku nodded and he was gonna open the door, but then he heard "if this Darius guy is such a problem and he keeps messing with this kid, shouldn't the kid go back with him? He would be saving everyone from getting hurt, and save us all the trouble of trying to catch him.." Izuku stopped. "Is that what everyone thinks?" Izukus thoughts were going in circles, and mina looked at him. She grabbed his hand and said "izuku.." Nezu opened the door and right when he did that, gang orca slammed his fist into the table. "DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN! IZUKU IS A NICE KID AND HE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN!" Orca shouted, then looked towards the door and saw izuku, mina, and nezu standing in the doorway.

Orca instantly stood up and walked to izuku, then said "izuku are you okay?" Izuku nodded. "Did you hear everything?" Izuku looked down, then back up and nodded with tears in his eyes. Orca look at him and felt sad for him. Izuku let go of minas hand and walked past orca, then he stood in front of a table filled with pro heroes. "You all read my file right?" He asked and everyone nodded. "You all know what I've done, and all know what I've been through, but Whoever said i should go back is right..." Minas eyes widened. "I don't deserve to be here, and I don't fit in. All I've known his torture and killing so, maybe i should just go back so everyone won't get hurt because of someone like me.."

Everyone was quiet, then nezu said "I'm sorry izuku but.. I won't let you go back to him." Izukus eyes went big. "Heroes always protect thoughs who need it and, you need it izuku, so i won't sit here and let you say you should go back when you don't deserve to go through all that again."      Izuku looked at nezu, orca, then mina and thought "they... Will protect me?" Tears started to fall down izukus face, and mina ran past orca, then went in front of izuku and hugged him. "And i think theres one person who wouldn't let you go even if you tried to leave." Nezu said while chuckling. Orca smiled and walked back to his seat, then sighed. Mina broke the hug and put her hands on izukus face, then started to wipe his tears away, and said "You deserve to be here.. With me." Izuku chuckled and smiled, then nezu said "well now that we got that out of the way, can you tell us more about Darius?" Mina looked at izuku and smiled, then izuku looked down at her and felt his heart skip a beat. "What was that feeling?" He shook his head and looked back up, then nodded, and started talking about darius.

"Thats all i can tell you about him.." Izuku finished and nezu nodded. "Well thats very good information izuku." Nezu said. "Mina, could you take izuku back to the dorms, you guys have been a wonderful help." Mina nodded, then izuku put his arm around minas shoulders and they walked out of the room. When they walked out, nezu looked all around the room, then said "who said that Izuku should go back to Darius?" Everyone was hesitant at first, but one guy in the middle raised his hand. Nezus smile went away, then said "leave the room now. We have no use for you here." The mans face looked frightened. "You heard the man.." Orca said. "Leave." The man stood up and scoffed, then walked out of the room. "Now that he's gone, lets talk and see if we can find anyway of beating Darius.." Nezu said.

Mina and izuku walked through the doors of the dorm and no one was there. "Oh yeah... Schools still in." Mina said while walking to the stairs. "Mina.. Shouldn't you be in school right now? Why were you in the nursing room?" Mina blushed and said "w-well Aizawa said i could go see you, and he said yes... Since i asked him a million times.." Izuku laughed lightly, and they made it up to minas room. She opened the door and walked izuku to the bed, then sat him down and he groaned slightly. He laid down and said "nap time.." Then sighed. Mina jumped on him and snuggled close to him, then he let out a hurt groan. "Oh shut up you big baby." Mina said jokingly, and izuku smiled, then shut his eyes and yawned.

Orca was walking home, thinking about what happened with izuku. He couldn't stop but feel like it was his fault that he got hurt that bad. "Whats wrong, got something on your mind?" Orca turned around and saw Darius. He got in his fighting stance, and darius started laughing. "Didn't we go through this already? Anyways, i just came to talk." Orca was in his stance but said "okay.. What do you want?" Darius stopped laughing but his smile didn't go away. "Well.. I guess i should just get straight to the point." He put his finger to his chin. "You know how we experimented on izuku right? Wait of course you do." Orca clentched his fists. "We put a chip in izukus brain that tells us where he is and.... Makes it where He can't beat me." Orca was confused. "You know, We programed it to where he couldn't kill me even if he tried. It would stop him before he could do any real damage." Orcas eyes went big. "You're his new mentor and everything so i just thought you should know.." He turned around and start to walk away, then he stopped and said "oh yeah. Don't try to fight or stop me, we already knows how that goes." Then started laughing. He jumped up to a building, then started jumping to other ones until he was out of sight. "I really let him go?! How pathetic is that... Wait, i have to tell nezu about izuku!" Orca thought, then turned around and started running back to U.A.