8

Izuku threw a guy at the wall, then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shouted "Where is the file?!" While putting a gun to his head. People were shouting and trying to kick the door open, izuku groaned and hit him in the head. "Where is it?!" The man didn't say anything, until izuku shot him in the leg. "AHHH!!" The man groaned, then pointed to a desk. Izuku dropped him and walked over to the desk, then started searching for the file. He found it and grabbed it. "Thanks.." Izuku said, then shot the man in the head. Izuku looked towards the door and sighed, then put his hand on the ground and made his lightning go through the door and shock everyone behind it. Izuku waited a second, then opened the door, and saw all the shocked bodies on the floor, with smoke coming from them. Izuku stepped over them and started walking out, then he saw someone crawling to a gun. Izuku sighed and kicked the gun away, then pointed his at the guy. The man groaned and got up to his knees, then looked up to izuku and said "y-you monster." Izuku pulled the trigger, then looked down. "I know..." He said, then looked up and walked away.

Izuku opened his eyes and saw a light so he covered his eyes with his forearm, then looked all around the white room. He sat up and groaned in pain, then thought "oh yeah.. I got shot..." He got out of the bed and tried to walk, but he fell to one knee. "Goddamn it.. I forgot i got shot in the leg too." Izuku stood up all the way and started limping to the door, he opened it and peaked his head out and saw a bunch of people walking around. "Okay.. They're wearing the schools uniform, so i must be in the nurses room." He limped out of the room and looked around. People were giving him looks, he looked all around and sighed, then looked out the window and saw mina walking with a couple people from his class. His eyes went big and He started to hit the window, trying to get her attention. "Shit. How do i get her attention?!" He thought about it, then ran back, ignoring his leg that was in pain, then ran full speed into the window.

"Hey mina, did you finish the worksheet Aizawa gave us yesterday?" Momo asked, while mina groaned. She looked up and was gonna say something, until she saw izuku go through the window. "I-IZUKU?!" She yelled, and momo, with the other students, looked up to see izuku. He hit the ground and rolled, then ran up to mina. "Hey mina, are you okay?! Did you get hit?!" Izuku asked, and mina can see the worry in his eyes. She just shook her head, then hugged him. Izuku sighed in relief, then hugged back. "Why are you so worried about me anyways izuku?" Mina asked, and izuku sighed, then whispered "i can't have it happen again.." Minas smile went away, then she hugged him a little tighter. "Our we just gonna ignore the fact that IZUKU LITERARY JUMPED THROUGH THE SECOND STORY WINDOW?" Momo shouted, which made everyone laugh, except izuku, who just sighed.

//Later\\

"Okay izuku.. Lets go through this one more time..." RG started saying. "YOU CAN'T JUMP THROUGH WINDOWS WHEN YOU ARE INJURED!" She finished, and izuku nodded. All might started laughing, and Aizawa just chuckled, and RG sighed. "Anyways, izuku. I have something serious to ask you." She said, and got everyones attention. "You were out for five days, and during that, i was watching you very closely. You move a lot and you looked very stressed, do you have nightmares when you sleep?" Izuku looked down, then looked back up and said "well you can call them that. Its more like, i dream about my past." RG looked at All might and Aizawa, then nodded. "Izuku, we invited someone here who can look into your memories and see if she can help you sleep.. Because everytime i check up on you, you're awake. Am i wrong?" Aizawa said, making izuku agree with him.

A girl walked in, she looked over to RG and said "im glad to see you again recovery girl." With a small smile. RG nodded, then the girl looked at izuku and said "hello izuku, im doctor Anna." She walked over and grabbed a chair, then sat in front of him. "My quirk will allow me to see your memories, and find the problem on why you can't sleep. Do you allow me to do this?" She asked, and izuku nodded. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Izuku asked, and Anna looked confused. "My memories aren't pleasant, so i just want to make sure whatever you see, you're okay with it."

Anna nodded, then grabbed izukus hands, and closed her eyes. Izuku also closed his eyes, and started going through his past, seeing everything Hes been through. Annas face went from a small smile, to a scared face. Aizawa and all might looked at each other then back at anna, she opened her eyes and fell off the chair, then looked up to izuku, frighten on what she saw. "Y-You went through all that?" She whispered, but everyone heard her. "I also did all that.." Izuku said, looking away from everyone. Anna stood up and walked over to izuku, then put her hands on his face. "Can i please take off the mask?" She asked lightly. All might and Aizawa got a little closer, RG just turned around and sighed. Izuku nodded, then Anna slowly took off his mask.

It fell to his neck, and Anna lightly gasped. There was a big gash on his left cheek, then a large X mark on his right cheek. Anna stopped looking so izuku put his mask back on, then RG said "so, did you figure out what is causing him not to sleep well?" Anna coughed lightly, then replied "w-well.. Izukus problem, is just.. Everything." All might looked confused. "Izuku just relives everything every night. There's not just one thing thats bothering him or something he truly regrets the most. He regrets everything, so he sees it every night and can't sleep from it." RG looked to the ground, thinking of ways to help izuku, then Aizawa stepped up to Anna and said "can i see his memories?" Anna towards izuku, and izuku nodded.

All might walked up by Aizawa and said "I'll see too." Anna nodded and grabbed both of their hands, then started showing them izukus memories. She finished, and all might ran to the garbage, then threw up, Aizawa fell to one knee and started breathing heavily. "T-That was terrible.." All might said, then izuku yawned and nodded. "Hey, can i go back to the dorms?" Izuku asked, then RG nodded. "Hey Anna.. Uhh t-thanks for.. trying." Izuku said as he left the room. Anna looked over to RG and sighed. "How is he even alive? What he went through.. Was so terrible." She asked, but RG just shook her head. "But there was something that could help him sleep." Anna said, that got everyones attention. "Theres a girl in his class.. Mina. He seems interested in her. She could help him in some way."

//Later\\

Izuku walked into the dorms, then most of the boys swarmed him, shouting "holy shit you're okay!" And you can here kirishima shout "you're so manly for taking a bullet for mina!"  Izuku looked to the ground and sighed, then looked back up. "Yeah yeah im okay, but can i have.. The glasses guy and the blonde come up?" The boys were confused, but Iida and bakugo walked up in front. "I just wanted to say sorry to you guys..." Izuku said, then started walking to the stairs, leaving everyone speechless.  When he got to the stairs, mina popped up behind him. "Hey Izuku! How did it go with recovery girl?" Izuku sighed as he walked up the stairs. "It was alright, i guess. She just lectured me not to jump out the second story when im injured." Mina giggled while he opened the door and walked in, with her right behind him. "You okay mina?" He asked, and she nodded. "Yeah i am.. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Izuku turned around and put his hand on her head, and said "I'm fine mina. I just can't train for a week or two."

Mina smiled, then she said "oh yeah.. D-Do you think you would want to go to the mall t-tomorrow? I know you still need some clothes, so i could help you." She closed her eyes, waiting for rejection, but izuku said "sure, i could use the help. Also, could we get food i could just stash up here?" Mina opened her eyes and smiled really big. "Really?! Okay cool, we can do that!"