5

Water hit Izukus face. Izuku opened his eyes slowly, and looked up and saw a shaded man. "Its about time you got up izuku." The man said, putting a bucket down on a table. Izuku sighed, and said "what do you want?" The man started laughing, then grabbed a chair and sat it down in front of izuku. "What? Can't i just come in and say hi once in awhile?" Izuku didn't say anything. The man sighed, then said "fine. There's a mission, and you're the only one who can do it..." Izuku looked down and shook his head. "Im tired of this.." He thought as he closed his eyes.

"And you know what happens if you decline..." Izuku remembered all the pain he went through the last time he tried to declined, it was not pretty. Izuku opened his eyes and nodded. "Whats the mission?" He asked as he looked back up. The man grabbed a file and opened it, then said "we need you to go in a secret compound and grab some of the enemys file for us. The only problem is, they are heavily guarded. You can either sneak in, or fight your way through." The man got up and unlocked izuku from his chains, izuku jumped up and rubbed his wrist. He walked over to the table and looked down at all the guns, then grabbed a tokyo marui FN 5-7 and put a flashlight on it, then a suppressor. Izuku turned around and said "you know which one im going for.."

"Izuku! Are you listening?" Aizawa said, standing in front of the class. Izuku looked up and nodded. "Okay good. Now, as i was saying, you guys have been training good for the past week so, i talked to the principal and he said you guys can use the pool for a little bit today." The class started cheering, Except izuku, who just sighed and looked out the window. "So everyone go change into the school swimsuit and meet at pool-A. I have to grade papers, i will see all you guys in a few hours.. And do NOT do anything inappropriate." Aizawa looked at mineta. "Izuku, can i leave you in charge of making sure people don't do anything like that?" Aizawa asked. Izuku nodded. "Great, now you guys are dismissed."

//Later\\

"These damn shorts are so annoying." Izuku thought as he looked down to them. He walked out and saw everyone cheering, then some people jumping in. "There you are izuku!" Mina shouted while running towards him. When she reached him, she frowned and said "hey, why do you still have your shirt on? You're a boy, its okay to take it off." Izuku shrugged. "I don't think anyone wants to see how much scars i have." He said, looking around to all the students swimming. "Come on, it can't be that bad." Mina insisted. Izuku looked down at her and sighed, then reached down and pulled off his shirt.

Mina looked down to his chest and lightly gasped. Most of his chest was covered in scars, the top had one big slash acrossed it with smaller ones by it, and the lower half were medium sized, and It was all types of scars. Gunshot wound, stab wound, you name it. "See?" He said, trying to put on his shirt, but mina stopped him. "W-Wait.." She said. "It just caught me off guard. It doesn't look that bad, you're fine." She raised her hand and slowly traced it against the large scar. "I was just shocked, that someone can do this to another person." She shook her head and grabbed his hand then started running to the pool, and izuku said "wait, what are you doing?" She didn't say anything, she just jumped into the pool, dragging izuku in with her.

Izuku swam up and brushed the hair out of his eyes, then mina came up and started laughing. He looked away from mina and saw everyone swimming, then said "you know mina, when you aren't talking.." Mina started to pout. "You're really pretty." When he finished, kirishima jumped on his back and said "yo izuku! Come join us in a chicken fight!" "What the hell is that?!" Izuku shouted as he was getting pulled away by Kirishima, leaving mina by herself. "W-What?" She said quietly, with her face turning red. She fell underwater and covered her face, and thought "why am i so flustered?! I've been called pretty before, this shouldn't be a problem!" Mina went back up and looked at izuku, who was pushing minetas head underwater. "He's also ripped! How did i not see that before!" She looked down to her hand. "And i traced one of his scars!" The red on her face got darker. "Mina come over here and play with us!" Kirishima shouted.

She shook her head and slapped her cheeks, then swam over to everyone else. When she got over there, kirishima shouted "alright! The first people going are izuku and mina, versus kaminari and kyoka!" Izuku looked at mina and sighed. "Okay, so they told me the gist of it. I'll get down so you can get on my shoulders." Izuku said, then went underwater. Mina jumped on his shoulder, then izuku came up and put his hands on her legs, which made mina blushed, then shook it off. She needed to keep her head in the game. "You ready to lose mina?" Kyoka said, slowly making her way over there. Mina started laughing, and shouted "im not losing today! I got my secret weapon!" Then tapped izukus head.

When kyoka finally got over, her and mina started fighting, trying to push each other over. Izuku sighed and thought "this is supposed to be fun?" Izuku looked down to kaminari and tripped him, then kaminari and kyoka both fell in the water. "Izuku and mina win!" Kirishima shouted, while mina looked down to izuku and cheered. He looked up and was expecting to see mina, but it was someone else.. Someone he haven't seen in a long time. "E-Ella?" Izuku spoke quietly, that mina was the only one who heard. "Who?" Mina said, with her smile going down to a chuckle. Izuku threw her off and looked around the pool, the water wasn't there, it was blood, and all the other students disappeared and was replaced with two bodies floating. He hurried over to the side of the pool and jumped out, he turned around and ella was right by him again.

"Are you okay?" Mina asked izuku, jumping out of the pool. Tears started falling down izukus face, and going into his mask. "Y-You're not real." His voice cracked, then he closed his eyes and put his hands on his head. Izuku fell to his knees, and mina bent down by him, then said "Izuku, are you alright? What do you mean im not real?" Izuku opened his eyes, then looked over to mina. He was gonna say something, but aizawa came out and said "alright its time to go. Go back to the dorms and get some rest, the festival is tomorrow and you need to be at your best." Izuku got up and went to the boys locker room, leaving mina worried. "What just happened?  I'll just have to talk to him later.." Mina thought, getting up and going to the girls locker room.

//Later\\

Mina was standing outside of izukus door. She was a little nervous to knock on his door, because the last time she asked tell me about your past, he got angry. "Come on mina! You need to know what happened down at the pool!" Mina thought, slowly raising her fist. She knocked, then izuku opened the door, and said "oh mina.. I thought you were Aizawa."

Sorry that its shorter than usual. I hope you enjoyed it.