Chapter Thirty One

Klaus calling...

Madeline picked up the phone, and held it to her ear, "Hello, Klaus, what do you want?"

"What's going on, sweetheart?"

"I'm drunk off my ass on tequila, woo-hoo!"

He chuckled a little, "And why is that?"

"Katherine was kind enough to get me a present for my birthday." She slurred, "And I drank it all. Sam is taking me somewhere as a surprise; which I hope isn't a murderers shack, but a little corner shop just to get some more alcohol."

"Phillips is with you?"

"We are going on a road trip!" She faked enthusiasm, "To be honest, Klaus, I should have just said 'no', but he took off my bracelet and compelled me." She sighed, "But, what do you know? Here I am in his car. You would've thought he'd have filled up with gas before he abducted me...but hey-ho, looks like he hasn't read The Guide to Kidnapping: 101."

"Where are you?"

"At a gas station by..." She squinted, "Grandpa Joe's Diner." She heard, what sounded like an engine starting, on his end of the line. "Are you going somewhere?" But the line went dead before he replied to her. "Asshole."

"Who was that?" Sam asked, getting into the car.

"Klaus." She slurred.

"What did he want?"

She shrugged, "He asked me how I was, and I told him I was drunk." She frowned then, "Then he asked where we're going, but I don't even know that myself. So...where are we going?"

"I told you, it's a surprise."

She ran a hand over her face, "Why am I okay with being abducted?"

"Because I compelled you to be."

"Oh, yeah." She fell silent, and stared out of the window. She watched the darkness setting further and further over the scenery for another long ten minutes before she decided that she needed to get the fuck out of dodge. "I think I'm going to be sick."

"If you blow chunks all over my car, you're going to regret it!" He cringed, but pulled the car over. As soon as the vehicle stopped, Madeline rushed out of the car. Sam got out too but made no move to follow her, which was lucky because she wasn't going to be sick - she was making a run for it.

With her tequila-infused limbs, and spinning head, Madeline ran as carefully as she could - knowing that at any minute Sam would catch on. She tried to be silent, knowing that he would be able to hear her from well over a mile away - but drunk people were always unintentionally louder than they thought.

She screamed when the blonde appeared in front of her, and he caught her by her arm as she made a bid to turn around and flee again.

"Oldest trick in the book." He cursed himself, "Hold still." He compelled her.

She couldn't move, and fell almost limp. He picked her up and carried her away, compelling her not to scream as she shouted out for help.

Warning: Attempted Rape
(There will be a 'Warning End' message, just keep scrolling down)

Madeline was thrown into the backseat of the car, and started panicking further when he followed her in. "Sam-"

"-Come on, babe." He supported her against his chest as his mouth began to move hungrily over her's.

Her head was spinning, "Sam, stop. My head hurts..." His hot mouth was on her neck, and she whimpered - wishing she have the strength to push him away. "Sam, seriously, I don't feel so good-"