Family

The Grand Magic Games had finally begun. The first game was announced to start, and each team must choose one member to participate; from Team Mermaid Heel, Beth was selected while Jäger represented Team Quatro Cerberus. 

Nullpudding from Raven Tail goes in, while Team Blue Pegasus sends out Eve. From Sabertooth, a man named Rufus offers to go while Lyon chooses to represent the Lamia Scale, causing Gray to step up for Team Fairy Tail A and subsequently Juvia for the Team Fairy Tail B.

With Zerina by your side, you watched the game happened as you were on edge from watching both Gray and Juvia. Zerina could already sense your concern even though she didn't understand why you were nervous. When Zerina squeezed your hand gently to reassure you, you looked at her with a small smile.

You were glad she decided to come with you to watch the games. In the end, the game ended soon after with Sabertooth was in the lead and Fairy Tail 'B' and Fairy Tail 'A' in the two last places. As Gray and Juvia walked off, he looked over to the audience as your eyes came in contact with his. All you gave was a supportive smile and a wave.

"Don't give up. I believe in you and Fairy Tail."

You mouthed to Gray, seeing him nod in response along with a smile. It was the least could do to encourage both him and Fairy tail to win the Grand Magic Games. You had a feeling in your chest that you knew Fairy Tail would win.

You knew they would never give up on one another, especially during the games. At least you were there to support them throughout the Grand Magic Games. It was the first day of the games, so of course, they had a lot of time to win. You then remembered Zeref telling you that all three of you would be leaving Crocus in three days to go to Alakitasia.

Just then, when the announcer announced that Lucy would be battling against a woman named Flare, it took a lot to not scream at Lucy and encourage her. Lucy begins the battle by performing a multiple summoning and combining Scorpio and Taurus' attacks while you and the crowd watched in awe.

Flare soon responded with her Hair Magic and the two twist and twirl around the ring. You instantly noticed Flare was beginning to play dirty by taking a little girl hostage in the stands to harm her with her hair. All you do was watch with worry as you tried to think of a way to warn Lucy about the little girl.

Before you could say anything, you were relieved when Natsu ripped Flare's hair to pieces, allowing Lucy to summon Gemini and free herself. The Celestial Spirit transforms into Lucy to activate a Magic that they had practiced together, the two pooling their energies together to form a spell.

When you realized what spell Lucy was going to cast, you smiled faintly as she and Gemini began to chant the words of the spell Urano Metria. However, before it is cast, the power disappears, leaving Lucy extremely weakened. You sensed another energy that caused the spell to weaken Lucy.

Honestly, you were angry that one of Flare's guildmates caused Flare to win instead. When Lucy collapsed, Flare is declared the winner, and an exhausted Lucy cried on the ground. You were thankful Natsu walked over to her and cheered her up even when the crowd was booing at her for losing. As much as it angered you that the crowd around you dare booed at her, you decided not to say anything. You were thankful Natsu was able to help her up to her feet and comfort her.  

Grabbing Zerina's hand, both of you exited the crowd of people. Since you wanted to avoid being in a crowd, it was best not to be in a large group of people for too long. Zeref warned you not to stay in a large group of people for too long so you decided to follow his advice. Of course, you didn't want to attract much attention to yourselves.