A Normal Morning

All morning, you couldn't even bring yourself to get out of bed. Now you knew how Natsu and Wendy felt when they had to travel a lot by boat or any vehicle. While Zerina was exploring the ship, Zeref stayed with you in the bunk as he ran his fingers through your hair. 

"I apologize for causing you to be like this, Y/n." All you did was glare at him and give him the cold shoulder. Zeref knew you wanted to get off this ship, but it wasn't like he could grow out wings and fly to Alakitasia. He was hoping you learned how to change into a dragon, but even that was difficult for you to learn.

"When we get to Alakitasia, I'm going to strangle you." You threatened as you continued to glare at him. Zeref shook off your empty threat, rubbing your shoulder to comfort you. He didn't think your motion sickness would be this bad.

"I love you too."

He chuckled before placing a small kiss on the top of your head. All he could do was comfort you on your way to Alakitasia. Of course, it was going to be a long ten-day journey. Zeref hoped you would survive until then. "I'm sorry for being in this state, Zer. If only I wasn't a dragon slayer. That would've been easier for me if I wasn't."

You apologized, smiling faintly at the male since you felt like you ruined the trip already for being a dragon slayer. "Don't say such nonsense. You are perfect the way you are, Y/n." He reassured, brushing a few strands of hair away from your face. When you sensed Zerina entering the room, she smiled and walked over to you, sitting down on the beside you.

"Are you going to be alright, Y/n?" She asked, tilting her head to the side with worry on her expression. You appreciated the fact they were trying their best to take care of you while you were in this position. They knew how severe your motion sickness was, so all they could do was comfort and reassure you that you would reach Alakitasia soon.

"I'll be fine, Rina. There's no need to worry too much about me." You smiled, placing your hand on the top of her head, ruffling her hair to reassure her. At least this morning wasn't as horrible. Zerina cracked up jokes while Zeref listened to her stories as well throughout the morning. 

Meanwhile, Erza and Lucy were making breakfast for everyone in their hotel room back in Crocus. As Erza realized Natsu and Happy haven't woken up yet, Erza looked over to Lucy as she was cooking pancakes. 

"Lucy, will you wake up Natsu, please? I'll cover you from here." Erza smiled at the blonde. Ever since Lucy's fight with Flare, Erza wanted to do everything she could to make Lucy feel better. At least the guild was trying their best to support Lucy. Hell, Natsu was trying his best to tell his best friend that she did her best in the fight. As much as Natsu was pissed that Raven Tail cheated during the match, his best friend was more important than a couple of cheaters. 

"Sure! I'll be right back."

Lucy smiled before making her way to Natsu's room. Lucy knew you were at the Grand Magic Games for three days. She was happy you decided to come to Crocus to cheer Fairy tail on to win the games.

It warmed her heart to know you still cared about Fairy Tail even when you left to find the man you loved. Placing her hand on the door handle, she quietly opened the door only to see Natsu snoring while Happy slept on his stomach.

As she walked over to Natsu's bed, her coffee-colored eyes softened at Natsu. No matter what, Natsu was always there for her because she developed such a strong bond with the pyromaniac. Natsu was the reason Lucy joined Fairy Tail. Because of him, she developed strong relationships with her guildmates. She finally found a family who loved and accepted her for who she was.