The Alvarez Empire

After a few days of traveling, the boat finally arrived at the harbor of Alakitasia. As soon as you felt the boat stopped moving, a small groan left your lips. Finally, your suffering has ended after ten days of sailing from Magnolia to Alakitasia. 

You couldn't help yourself to get on the ground and lay down on the ground, crying tears of happiness while Zeref and Zerina looked at you with worry. Oh, how they were concerned for your sanity. As soon as you composed yourself, you stepped out of the cabin with Zeref and Zerina following behind you.

Once you exited the ship, you finally had the chance to look around your surroundings until you noticed a palace in the distance. During your trip, Zeref mentioned he was the founder and emperor of the Alvarez Empire.

At first, you thought he was reasonably crazy, but seeing the empire for yourself caused you to reconsider he was telling the truth. Zeref was 400 years old, so of course, he would have all the time in the world to create an empire such as this! Even though you didn't know why he would create an empire in the first place, you felt like it wasn't your place to ask. You were sure he had his reasons, so you didn't dare ask why he would run an entire nation by himself. 

"Come along now. We should head to the palace." Zeref smiled at both you and Zerina before making his walk into the city to reach the palace. As you walked, Zeref told you this was the Vistarion, the capital city of the Alvarez Empire. As the citizens of Vistarion cheered for Zeref as they welcomed their emperor back, you held Zerina's hand, walking approximately beside Zeref.

As for you and Zerina, you both received stares as well as whispers. They wondered who the two of you were as they had never seen anyone accompanying their emperor before. As soon as you set foot into the palace, your chest felt heavy when a tall woman walked towards Zeref. You could already sense her magic as she was far more powerful than you and Zerina combined.

Not to mention, she resembled Erza very much. She was a tall, curvaceous woman with thickly braided, bow-adorned, scarlet hair. Her two front braids had two golden ornaments near the upper sections; she also wears two U-shaped earrings (one on each ear) and wore red lipstick. For her clothing, she wore a risqué version of the typical witch's garb. Just by her scent, you instantly
realized she was related to Erza. As if the resemblance wasn't enough, she stood tall before you and Zerina.

"Welcome back, Your Majesty. I assume your journey satisfied you?"

She greeted with a smile before her brown eyes came in contact with your (black, blue, brown, etc.) eyes. The way she looked at you sent shivers down your spine. Her magic was superior compared to yours while you were the daughter of a feared overgrown lizard. You recognized the fact she would crush you if you ever dared challenge her to a fight.

"It's nice to be home again. It is nice to see you again, Irene." Zeref responded as he smiled at her as if nothing was wrong. You were surprised by how they were calm towards each other. You didn't even know who this woman was, but she was damn right gorgeous! It appeared they both had mutual respect by how strong their magic compared to each other.

"Who are these adorable little things of yours? I didn't think you would bring home two pets." Irene taunted, smirking at you as if she was the Cheshire Cat. The way she grinned at you already made you feel uneasy.

Zerina hid behind you as she looked up at the woman who was supposedly called Irene. Just by sensing her magic caused Zerina to shiver in fear by how strong she was. This woman made you feel uneasy by the way she expressed the word pets. Is that what she really thought you and Zerina? Boy, did she have high standards when it came to chatting with people.