The Final Fight

As the glass began to fracture around you, you would've gotten hurt if Natsu hadn't saved you in time. Before you could ask any questions, you looked over to see Acnologia's human form. Of course, he was only in his spirit form while his physical body was somewhere else. There was no doubt about it. Acnologia was right there in front of you. The man who was responsible for your very existence.

"Acnologia."

You whispered under your breath before looking up to see Natsu smiling at you since he was the one who caught you before you could fall to the crystallized ground. "Nice to see you again, Sleeping Beauty." Oh, if only he knew you were thankful to see that Natsu was okay. Several tears rolled down your cheek, a sniffle leaving your lips, as you rubbed your face with the back of your hand.

"Idiot. Don't scare me like that again, you hear me, Dragneel?" Before you could give him an empty warning to mask your concern and worry for the pink-haired pyromaniac, you and Natsu paid your attention to Acnologia, who was clapping his hands mockingly as he grinned at you and the others.

"This has been touching and all, but you do realize that your other friends are fighting with their lives. If you're here to fight me, you'll have to be worthy opponents." His words ticked you off, and it irritated you that this man thought this was a game. It was true that your friends were risking their lives to banish Acnologia, but this was the final fight, and you were going to give him one. Cracking your knuckles, you narrowed your [e/c] eyes at him and smugly grinned just as he did. 

"If you want a fight, we'll give you one, bastard."

As soon as those words left your lips, you hopped off your feet and charged towards him, disappearing into thin air until you appeared behind him and thrust your knee into his face, launching him directly into the crystal walls enclosing you and the others. "All Physical Abilities Up! Deus Eques!" You heard Wendy shout, feeling her magic run through your veins to give you a power boost to defeat Acnologia.

You made sure to provide a mental note to Wendy to thank her for giving everyone, including you a power boost. "Iron Dragon Sword!" Gajeel shouted as he ran towards Acnologia, which bounces off of him. Sting and Rogue run past Gajeel and get ready to attack, but Acnologia blasts them away, causing them to crash into Gajeel. Erik and Laxus run towards Acnologia and begin to use their Magic but Acnologia blasts them elsewhere too.

That was your cue.

You sent your fist to punch him but he easily caught your fist, grinning at you. "Is that all you got, brat?" He mocked, tilting his head to the side. "Nah." You answered, taking out a knife from your boot and slashed his face, summoning a ball of ice and thrusting it into his stomach and sent him flying again. "You're weak!" He shouted only to have many spikes of ice go through his body, smiling darkly at the male.

"Am I weak? Do you want to know what it feels like to freeze in a storm?" You asked, tilting your head to the side as you began making your way towards him. "Ice Dragon Form: Raising Tundra." You muttered, summoning a barrage of icy winds and sharp shards of ice, raising your hands to pick him up and throw him around. Even when your spell didn't work on him, you made sure to slam him around, shattering every crystal around you with hatred and anger on your mind.

"NOW!"

You shouted, signaling the other Dragon Slayers to charge at Acnologia while you kept him in place until he broke free from your spell. Sting and Rogue jump in the air, charging their fists with their magic, but Acnologia sent them flying backward. Natsu ran past Sting and leaped at Acnologia, attempting to hit him with his fire. Acnologia easily avoids Natsu's attacks and punches him in the stomach, sending blood flying out of Natsu's mouth.

Erik, Gajeel, and Wendy charged towards Acnologia, ready to attack him, but the Dragon King blocked all of their attacks, and knocks them to the ground. Laxus appeared behind Acnologia and attacked him with lightning Magic. However, Acnologia slams Laxus into the ground, claiming that his magic didn't work on him. After a long and intense battle, every one of you stood up to defeat him.

When Natsu and Gajeel used their magic, Acnologia created an explosion and then smirked when you created a large barrier made of ice to shelter everyone. "Oh, come on! Is that the best you can do?!" Acnologia boomed, laughing wickedly at how he recalled that you and the others were weak. You were slowly running out of magic, but you refused to go down without a fight.

With your body covered in cuts and bruises, you didn't care that your clothing was tattered from the fighting. When you were on your hands and knees on the ground, you panted heavily from all the fighting. When you saw Natsu and Gajeel yell out their roars at the same time, it didn't affect him at all. Everyone fought with all they could, but in the end, they were on the ground defeated around you.

You slowly rose from the ground, panting gradually as you got into a position to fight. "Let's end this." You announced, wiping a speck of blood from your lips. This was the perfect time to use your dragon force, so you closed your eyes to concentrate on activating it. Your hair began to turn white with teal highlights decorating your hair along with azure vine tattoos circling your body with your chest somewhat revealed that displayed the same light blue spirals on your legs, arms, and face. Your [e/c] eyes with azure scales under your eyes, as they changed color to a dark green with slits appearing, which meant that you had your dragon force appearance.

Acnologia wasn't at all surprised to see your form. Before he could make up some sarcastic compliment, you disappeared instantly from his view and appeared right in front of him, your face close to his with your eyes showing bloodlust in them. "Die." You rose your leg and kicked him right in the jaw, launching him towards the chrysalis as many cracks appeared once his back came in contact with them. Several crystals broke off into billions of pieces when Acnologia crashed into them.

"What the hell?! You were running out of magic!" Acnologia roared, launching himself towards you, pure rage in his expression as he yearned to take your head off your shoulders because you were stronger than him.

"You messed with the wrong guild."

You merely shrugged your shoulders before stepping to the side and grabbed his arm, twisting it and threw him with much strength as you could. You then stomped your foot on his throat and rose your hand, your white hair dancing in the air as you grinned sadistically down at him.

"Why were you even born?"

You summoned a sword and began whirling it in the air, as the temperature around you decreased instantly, many large spikes of ice came rushing towards you. They stabbed into Acnologia's body and rose him into the air as you summoned a massive storm of icy winds and sharp icicles piercing him. Even though your magic did not affect him, you smiled at him darkly because he felt your anger and lust for power.

After all, you wanted to be the queen of the dragons and take his place. When you felt he had enough beaten around, your hair went back to normal, as well as your eyes. Once you were done with your transformation, you fell backward from exhaustion. The last thing you saw, Natsu had gathered enough power from the others to defeat Acnologia once and for all.

"I've done enough."

That was the last thing you whispered to yourself before succumbing to your exhaustion to get some sleep. Even though you weren't the one to defeat Acnologia in the end, you've done enough to have Natsu become the one to deliver the final blow.

~~~

A/N: So uh- I'm not good at battles but did I perhaps go overboard with the fight? Perhaps. I hoped you enjoy the chapter tho. I was having a hard time thinking of what to write for this chapter during editing in the summer so I mostly didn't write since I had no motivation until I started writing my new book. Welp, I hope you enjoy my chapter!