Chapter 1: A new beginning

Hellooo my dear readers! I have change this story a lot but also not? after a lot of thinking I decided to go forward with the story this way and I hope u cuties will continue to love this story! :D

I slowly woke up as the sun was beaming onto my face. I was sleeping on something really soft, it feels like a fluffy cloud. Am I in heaven? I open my eyes expecting to see clouds and angels, but instead I saw a ceiling. Wait... is heaven suppose to look like this? I looked around the room I'm in and everything seems bigger? Why is everything suddenly bigger!? As I was still trying to process everything I saw my hands...they were small soft chubby BABY hands!!

My head started to hurt as I got overwhelmed by my own questions. I stare at the ceiling trying to gather my thoughts, still dazed that I seemed to have been reborn with memories of my past life. I was so concentrated on my situation that I failed to notice how fancy the ceiling is. I looked over at the window with long silky curtains, showing off the view of the beautiful garden. This room is decorated with high quality furniture and was spacious enough that a family of three could live in. This family must be filthy rich to afford everything in this room, just image the rest of this house or maybe its a mansion! 

I stopped gaping about this room when I realized this place doesn't look like Korea at all. The design of this room screams European. Anxiety creeped in as I was in a unfamiliar place and country. I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone knocked on the door. 

"I'm coming in princess. Oh my, how long have you been awake princess? You must be hungry, hold on let me go get your milk." 

She had black silky smooth hair that was put in a braid and bright violet eyes. The aura around her was very comforting, like I could trust her with everything. This little girl is the first person that I have seen since I've been reborn, but the language she spoke was not Korean nor English. It sounded like greek almost but I'm just glad that I can understand this weird language. 

"Here princess come on drink your milk." Isabelle cooed at me. She somehow has a motherly feeling even though she's so young. Tears starting falling as I remember my past lonely self. I was an orphan and was always returned whenever I got adopted. Eventually even the orphanage give up on me and I was left alone. 

"Oh no, my sweet princess please what's wrong? Do you not like the milk?" worryingly Isabelle asked about why I was suddenly crying.  I felt sorry to worry Isabelle, I raised my hand up to pet her head but my arms were too short. I could only pet her cheeks.

"Princess are you comforting me! My, you are the one crying." she laughed as she wiped my tears. 

Feeling my stomach demanding for milk, I begun to drink the milk Isabelle offered. 

^Isabell

^Isabell

"Burp~" the milk tasted so good maybe I should've drink it slower. Suddenly I feel tears on my face. Why is Isabelle is crying? Did I drink my milk so fast that I scared her?

"I'm sorry princess, if only I had more power those people wouldn't treat you like this." she said as more tears stream down her face. Oh god how do I comfort her? I tried telling her that it was alright but all that came out of my mouth were unintelligible sounds, but it seems that Isabelle still somehow got my message. 

"I'm sorry princess, your right. I shouldn't cry. I have to be strong for you."

With those words Isabell then left the room and I am alone with my thoughts again. I began to process everything that has happened, and I realized that Isabelle has been calling me princess! My head started to hurt again with questions but one thing is very clear. I have not only been reborn but I have been reborn as a princess! 

But Isabelle seem to have said something about people wouldn't treat me like this. Am I a unwanted princess like those dramas and stories? As my assumptions got crazier and crazier so did my urge to sleep. Before I knew it, I had fallen into deep sleep.