Chapter 19: Teacher

The sun shines brightly as I walked around the garden. I was trying to see if I could find any earth fairies but they're so tiny that it's almost impossible to find.

I pulled out my fairy book and see if there was any other way than to cluelessly look for them. You can let out your aura and the fairies that likes you will appear. Hmm but how do I let out my aura? I kept on reading and reading but there was nothing about auras.

Maybe I can ask papa for a teacher? Then I'll understand more things and can get my questions answers without having to spent a thousand years trying to find it. Yes let's go ask papa!

*time skip*

"Papa!" I ran inside the office and straight at papa.

"Oof" maybe I ran into him too hard...my poor head.

"Are you okay Lili?"

"Yes papa I am! Papa your muscles are so strong!" Curse his muscles, my poor head.

"Hmm and why did you decided to come to my office?"

"Of course to see you!" As soon as I said those word his face was full of doubt.

"Wellllll maybe also another reason..."

"Go on."

"Can I have a magic teacher pleaseee?"

"Why?"

"So I can protect papa!"

"Pffft. Okay sure I'll find you one."

"Thank you papa!" Then I got in my tiptoes and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Byeee!"

Yesss mission successful! Now I just need to wait but what am I going to do while I wait? Oh yeah I have to prepare for the second party tonight. Hopefully this time it won't be as hectic as yesterday.

*time skip to party*

I looked around trying to find Jay but he was nowhere. Finally after a few more minutes of looking around I found him leading against a pillar.

"Hello Jay!"

"Wahh!"

"Haha sorry did I scare you?"

"W-hat no I was just just." Oh no he looks like he's about to cry.

"Of course how could Jay be scared."

"Hmp good thing you know." His attitude changed so fast...

"Hehe"

Before I knew it the party was coming to an end and it was time fo Jay to leave. As Jay was getting ready to go in the carriage he grab my hand. 

"Promise me you'll send me letters." Aw he's so cute!

"Hehe okay pinky promise!" I said as I hooked my pinky with his. 

The party ended without any problems today unlike yesterday and my friendship with Jay got stronger. And so that night I had no nightmares and had a goodnight sleep.  

*Next morning*

Today's the day my teacher comes! Papa told me yesterday that he has found someone for me and that he should be here in the morning.

"Princess the teacher is here."

"Okay thank you Isabelle!"

I quickly got ready to go meet my teacher. Then finally went to the living room and there he was my magic teacher.

"Nice to meet you. I am princess Lilith."

"A pleasure to meet you too princess Lilith."

He was a men in his 20s with long silky black hair and black eyes.