Chapter 13: mana

Finally papa let me go, but he recently been kinda weird. He blanks out a lot and became very very clumsy. But those thoughts were gone as soon as I reached the library. Okay lets find out more about mana and the spirits. 

~After a hour~

*sigh*

The library is too big! I found a couple books on spirits but I already know all these facts.

"OUCH!"

A fricken book fell on my head, my poor head. Then I grab the book wanting to throw it to relieve my anger, when I saw the title. Which I had to say it was a really uncreative and simple title.

Spirit Guide

A/n: okay sorry guys I'm really bad at creating names and stuff like that so.....

But it still caught my interest. Hmmm let's see if there's any useful information in this book.

~time skip~

Woah this book is full of stuff. It tells you in detail about all the four different types of spirits such as their personalities and such.

Everyone can see spirits but spirits are pretty picky. So for example if your element was water that means the water spirits likes you, but if you don't have the element of fire that means the fire spirits don't like you. So no matter how much you plead to them they won't lend you their power.

But even if you have the element of water, depending on how much mana you have is how much control you have over these spirits. If you have level one mana than you can at most summon a bucket of water but if you have level ten then you can summon a whole ocean of water. So everything's depends on how lucky you are.

Okay enough researching for today. I'm going to go back to my room and take a little break.

~back at Liliths room~

"Meatbun! Where are you?"

*Sigh* where did that little foodie go? I swear all he does is eat. Then I heard a squeak above me. I looked up and there he was on the ceiling fan. How did he even get up there??

I was thinking of how to get meatbun down when I suddenly remember I have Victor!

"Victor!"

"Yes princess?" Victor said with a smile as he came in my room.

"Can you help me get meatbun down pleaseee." I asked as I pointed at the ceiling fan and Victor bursted out laughing.

"Haha princess could you tell me why he's up there?"

"I don't know when I came back he was already up there." I said as I pout a little. I'm really starting to act like a child. After Victor stopped laughing he created a gust of air that slowly brought meatbun down.

"Here you go princess."

"Thank youuu!" I said with a sweet smile. This little foodie is sure troublesome. 

*Chu~~* As I was thinking that Meatbun cuddle up to my cheeks, as if it was trying to cover up its troublesomeness with its cuteness. And let me tell you its working.