Chapter 8: My Plans

It's been a few weeks since that aphrodisiac incident and how she pushed all the blame to the maid. The maid had a public execution and was publicly shamed. The the next action Vera would take would be at the ball that would be taking place in a few days. And this ball happens every five years, the purpose of this ball is to find potential engagement partners for their child. The ball location changes every year and this years its taking place in our kingdoms

Every nobles and even the crown prince from all the kingdoms would be invited and I would make my very first appearance in the society. Which is a very important moment for girls especially for nobles. This would determine how people treat you, how they perceive you, and how many connections you can make.

In the dairy when I made my first appearance I was very timid and my father completely ignored me. Which means that I am a abandoned child that would have no future and value. Because of that nobles avoid me and that experience made my past self even more timid. Then to make it worst throughout her life after Vera give birth to a girl she was always compared to her half sister.

So in order to survive I decided somehow I got to get my father to like me.

"........."

"THATS NOT POSSIBLE"

Change of plans I decided to escape. Right now all I can do is learn as much as I can about this world and save up money then escape. But maybe just maybe I could make him like me.

'He's cruel he killed his twin brothers to get to the throne'

'He doesn't waste a second to kill someone if they offends him'

'He is the cruel king'

All the rumors and his past deeds came rushing into my mind. I guess u should give up on that idea and just run away.

"Princesses please come over here to get your measurements."

Right now I'm being measure to get a dress made for the ball. Who sent these people, you would never guess, my own father. This was going off from the dairy. The girl never got this treatment but I guess I did reveal Veras scheme.

" Also princess the king has ask for your presence at dinner."

Okay okay don't think of the worst but what if he's going to punish me or kill me. But then what's the point of this measurement. Maybe he just wants a nice dinner with me and I'm just thinking too much.

"Here princess memorize all of their names please." A lady puts a thick book full of information about every noble invited to the party. People may not know this but I actually have photographic memory, but they don't believe because I'm sometimes a airhead. So this book is no problem but it's just going to take time to read through all of them.

As I flip through them one boy caught my eye. A boy with white puffy hair and tiger like eyes.

He is the crown prince from the kingdom of Eutony

Then I flip to the another prince. He had ocean blue hair that gradually turn to white at the tips. His orbs were ice blue and had a feeling of coldness to them.

He is the crown prince of Sirimiri

The page right after was the prince of Alifeous. He had golden blonde hair and blue eyes that looks turquoise. He seems really innocent but the angels are rumored to be very manipulative.

Then the next princes I came across was the prince of Apricity

Then the next princes I came across was the prince of Apricity. Surprisingly it was twins and they were both to rule. All their features with polar opposites. One has black hair and the other has white. One had red eyes and the other had blue. But the difference were only the color.

And the last prince, the prince of Irenic

And the last prince, the prince of Irenic. He had brown hair with warm grayish black eyes.

*knock knock*"Princess it's time for dinner with his majesty

*knock knock*
"Princess it's time for dinner with his majesty."

"Okay let me get ready and I'll be there in a moment."

I dragged myself over to where the dinning room was and there was my ever so indifferent dad siting there, with something in his hand.

A/n: this is the longest chapter I ever wrote and it took me the longest to write so I hope y'all enjoy the chapter. I also changed their last names to Bonaparte and the female leads new name is Lilith Sylvia Bonaparte. I added that to chapter 4.