Chapter 14: The ball

A/n:Guys school has started for me.....*crying* but who knows where the pic is from?

"Where the brush!!"

"Hurry hurry!!"

Yep today is the day of the ball and right now the maids are having a melt down over what dress I'm going to wear. In the end the choose a beautiful pink flowery dress.

I look at myself in a full body mirror and I gotta say I look beautiful

I look at myself in a full body mirror and I gotta say I look beautiful. I twirl around to appreciate the dress and then papa came in. Wahhh he looks so handsome usually he just were robes but right now he's wearing a black suit.

 Wahhh he looks so handsome usually he just were robes but right now he's wearing a black suit

"Papa you look soooo handsome!!"

*nods*

"Papa let's go!" I grabbed his hand and we walked to the ballroom. When they announced that we were here everyone froze and stared at me intensely. Seeing this many people staring at me made me really nervous.

Then I felt papa squeeze my hand, I look up at him and he give me a reassuring look. That made me feel a little less nervous. I stood straight and put my head up.

Finally we walk forward but the people were still staring at us and didn't bow. Which made papa annoyed so he glared down on them. Some people got so scared that they passed out. Ah papa is still so scary.

Soon the music started and it was time to dance. I looked up to papa, wanting to ask him if we could dance but I think he got what I wanted to say.

"Come on."

When we started to dance everyone moved out of the way and seemed supper shocked. I guess they didn't expect the cruel king to dance. But after the dance the mana test should start, I can't wait to see what element I have! But before that I have to greet everyone.

*sigh*

I went up to a group of girls and introduced myself. They warmly welcome me, they seem very innocent and doesn't seem scheming at all. I chatted with them for a while but I got tired so I went out to the garden.

*Owff*

"Owww."

"Owwe."

While walking some kid bumped into me and now I have a bump on my head. I took a closer look at the kid and it was the crown prince of Eutony, prince Jay!

A/n: Sorry for then late update! As u know school started for me and so update may be late but I promise y'all would get a chapter a week but maybe not on every Saturday.