Chapter 17: Star

A/n: Don't drink kids

Last chapter
"In the middle of my mental break down a blinding white and yellow light shined brightly, so brightly that people had to cover their eyes."

Finally after a long time the crystal ball finally stopped glowing but everyone is still in a daze. The first person to react was one of the priest and I think he has gone crazy. Even thought he's the first one to react he is screaming like a mad man with crazy eyes.

After he screamed everyone starting to react and it was a mess. People were whispering about what kind of mana I have, and there was confusion everywhere.

"Calm down everyone!" Suddenly the one calm and level headed priest yelled.

"I know everyone is wondering about the light but do not fear this light as it is the light of the mana star and healing!!"

Star and healing? Doesn't this sound too op, I mean I guess the main character has to be op. While I was in my thoughts, everyone else was either cheering or thinking about how to get on my good side.

"WHY IS IT YOU?!?!" A girl screamed at me. Somehow she has gotten through the crowd and was right infront of me. Who is the girl, well it's one of Vera's adopted daughters.

"WHY YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS MANA!! I DO!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME, YOU STOLE IT!!!" She kept screaming and getting closer and closer to my face. She looked very scary right now, I felt like if she had a knife she would stab me.

Victor who was in crowd saw that she was making me uncomfortable, quickly made his way over to me.

"My lady, let me handle this." I nodded and let him handle this problem.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY!! CAN'T YOU SEE SHE STOLE MY MANA!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!"

Victor wanted to just knock her out and be done with it but she grabbed out a potion with a dark purple color. 

"LETS SEE HOW YOU SURVIVE THIS!!" And she threw it at me.

"MY LADY!"

Whew luckily I avoided it in time. I looked down to where the potion was and it had eaten through the marble floor and created a pretty decent size hole.

Suddenly I shivered, just imagine what could've happened if I didn't avoid it in time. I didn't want to think about it.

"What is happening here!" A booming and familiar voice yelled. And my savior is here finally.

A/n: Hi guys so what do u think of this story so far? And there's one thing I would like to address again. I'm not the type of person who likes to delete comments but just know that ur words have power and it could hurt people. So if you don't have anything nice to say please keep it to urself.