Chapter 2: Meeting Him

A few weeks has passed since the first day I've been reborn and I learned how to crawl kinda. I haven't seen anybody else other than Isabelle. Although I don't necessary feel lonely since I've always been alone, Isabelle thought differently, she worried that I would feel lonely so she had sent a requested to the head maid if she could be assign to take care of me as my nanny. Thankfully they had accept her request. Days went by quickly with Isabelle but what I didn't realize was trouble would be here soon.

While I was playing with my toys the doors suddenly slammed open and a tall man walked in. The first impression I got from him was that he was scary and extremely intimidating. If the man wasn't glaring at me he was beautiful with silky sliver hair and ice blue eyes with a harsh coldness to them. I was soon stopped in thoughts as the man than looked at me like I was some disgusting bug that should not have existed. I started to tremble and tears started forming in my eyes waiting to fall. I was so terrified that I thought I was going to pass out. Slowly the man approach me and reached his hands out seemly to wanting to choke me but thankfully Isabelle rushed out to stop him.

"Your majesty please spare the princess she did nothing wrong!"

His majesty? If he's the king and I am a princess does that mean that scary man is my father?!?! It seems like in this life is going to be short again.

*sign*

Getting murdered in both lives is truly sad. I look at the man who is my father without fear in my eyes anymore. I already died once so death would not scare me anymore. Then suddenly my father pushed Isabelle out of his way and grabbed me by my throat, choking me.

"Why didn't you die instead."

Ah I can't breathe, I can feel my limbs loosing strength. I guess my mother died during child birth... But why is he blaming me! An another man suddenly appear with sweat running down his face and was breathing heavily.

"Your Majesty- please- the queen would not have wanted this!!" the new man breathed out.

As soon as the man mention my mother his gripe on me loosen. I can finally breathe again. Then he toss me to Isabelle.

"Jarvik I don't need your opinion. Since you think my love would wanted her to live, then lets see how long she can survive."

With those words he left with that kind man who saved me Jarvik. I look at Jarvik one last time trying to thank him with my eyes since I can't talk. When they were finally gone the adrenaline was gone and left my body weak, without me knowing I started crying.

"It's okay princess, I'm here." even thought Isabelle was trying to comfort me she was crying too.

^ Jarvik

^ Jarvik

^ Her father Also shoutout to OwlThing  for editing his eyes blue!

^ Her father
Also shoutout to OwlThing for editing his eyes blue!