Chapter 4: The book

^ignore the people

A few years later

I am five now and during those years my father had only visited me a handful of times. During those times all he did was stare at me. It was very stressful since I don't know what he wanted but I gotten used to it after the first few times.

Isabell was really surprised when she saw me walk and talk properly at the age of 3. But most of them gotten used it now, as they recognize me as a genius. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but right now I'm more focused on surviving!

Right now I'm on my way to the library to gain more knowledge on this world. The only thing I know right now is that I lived in the kingdom of Nubivagant, and that the king my father killed all of his family members to get the throne. Ah my father is really cruel but he must've had his reasons right?

Finally I'm at the library, this castle is so big that it takes forever to get anywhere. As I open the door I was amazed by how beautiful the library is. It had a window ceiling with the sunlight gently shining in, the shelves had many plants and trees making this place feel relaxing. Fuuu~ I can stay here forever. 

Okay first the history of this kingdom, as I wondered around a book suddenly fell infront of me. Huh? I picked it up and observed it, it has no title. The cover seemed worn out and old. What a weird book but out of curiosity I open the book and started reading it.

(Looks like this, picture not mine found on google)

When I finished reading I was confused. It's was a girls dairy about her life. Her name was Lilith Sylvia Bonaparte. Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father ignored her for most of her life. The way she lived grew worst as time went on.

During that time a women named Vera seduce her father and married him. Then a year later they would give birth to a daughter, who was loved and spoiled by everyone completely different from the other daughter. But in the end it was revealed that the second daughter wasn't even his daughter but just some baby girl Vera kidnapped because she didn't want a baby to ruin her body.

Even when the king found out she wasn't his real daughter he didn't care and still treated her the same. And the end the forgotten daughter was killed by her own father because she supposedly killed Veras other 3 daughters.

This diary's owner awfully looks like me and there's even a picture of her that looks like the grown up version of myself. I think this diary is about this body's future life and this story also sound like that novel I read! And it seems like I got reincarnated into the daughter that never got her fathers love!

If I really reincarnated then that means next week on Wednesday my father and that evil women who is called Vera, would "accidentally" bump into father and ask him to drink tea with her.

In the diary I also found out that those kids that were with her were adopted. The only reason why she adopted them was so she would seem like a virtuous lady. Then after she reached her goal she herself killed the kids instead of Lilith. She's really a cruel lady to do such a cruel thing even if they weren't her children she still raised them.

But if I really reincarnated into the daughter then I have to prevent my death!! I still want to live and plus I got a second chance in life so I can't die this early.