Chapter 18: Savior

A/n: Thanks everyone who commented about the story and the rude comments. I really felt so much better after reading these comments and I'm very grateful that ur reading my story and following along this journey with me.

"Papa!!" I cried as I ran towards him. When I reached my destination he picked me up and had me in his arms.

"What happened?" He asked with rare gentleness in his voice. Even thought he was talking to me his eyes were wondering all over the place to figure out what had happened.

"Papa she threw some at me. She's scary!" The last part is not a lie she seems like she would use anything to kill me.

Good thing my dad was smart and put together everything pretty fast. But what trouble him was that the girl is one of the adopted daughters of Vera.

Vera is actually the late wife of the previous king and married the king when she was only ten while the king was in his fifties. So Vera is consider one of the mothers of the country and will be so until papa marries.

To punish one of her daughters could give the ministers a reason to gain more power over papa. Since no harm was caused to me but she is also consider a princess except she is below me.

The most papa could do is remove her princess title or he can't execute her nor cause any physical harm to her body. Which was kinda strange and unfair since it was an attempted murder.

"Remover her title as princess and exile her out of the capital." Well papa give the most extreme punishment that was possible.

"HOW DARE YOU!! SHE STOLE SOMETHING FROM ME SHE SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT GETS EXILED!!!" She kept screaming as she got dragged out.

That was stressful and then I felt a big hand petting my head. The owner of this hand is papa, haha it seems like he's trying to comfort me. Even thought he's not my real father, it still made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Because if this big commotion papa asked everyone to go to their rooms and rest for today and it will continue tomorrow.

After the party I was sitting in my room thinking over what happened today. It really was a crazy day. But I can't wait to try out my magic, there's so many things I could do!"

That night I went to sleep dreaming of the exciting future but also had a nightmare from Vera's adopted daughter.

A/n: So I been dealing with a friends jealously over me becoming friends with one of her best friend but we been friends for 2 years and she's ignoring all of that and being petty towards me being friends with her number 1 best friend. But when I asked her she said she was just stress and apologized for taking it out on me. I'm not sure which ones worst. Any advice? And If u want more details just asked in the comments I'll tell or in my dms.