Chapter 15: The little prince

After I realize it was prince Jay, I immediately greeted him.

"Good evening prince Jay, I am princess Lilith."

"Hmp so you know who I am and you had the nerves to bump into me?"

Ah this prince is going to be difficult.

"I'm sowwry" I activate my tears and starting crying.

"Ack w-why are you crying. Stop crying this prince will forgive you."

"Hic hic really?"

"Yes so stop crying."

"Hehe thank you prince your so gracious!"

"Hmp of course I am the crown prince of Eutony."

"Hehe wow your so cool!"

Ha he blush, little kid if you want to beat me wait million years.

"Prince what are doing here?"

"That that's none of your business."

Hmm if I remember correctly in the diary even thought he is the crown prince people favored his little brother more. It seems like everyone knows that and avoided him. The world is cruel even towards a little kid.

"Princess! Princess! Where are you?!" Far away I heard Isekai yelling. I grabbed jays hand and pulled him towards Isekai's voice.

"Princess there you are!! Why are you out here? We were so worried."

"I'm sorry." How many times today do I have to apologize sigh. Then I felt someone squeeze my hand, I look over to Jay and he looked super tense. I squeeze back to give some reassurance and he seems a bit less tense.

"It's okay princess just don't do it again okay."

"Okay!"

Still holding hands we went back to the party. I felt kinda hungry so I went over to the food section. Wahh there's so much food and it looks delicious! I reached out for a macaroon but noticed Jay staring intensely at it.

"Here have some!" He snatched it from my hand and quickly ate it like I was going to take it back if he wasn't fast enough. I really wonder how they treat him back home.

We sat there eating sweets and Jay seems a lot more comfortable with me. So I tried to start up a conversation.

"Prince can I call you by your name and you can call me by my name?"

"Hmp so you beg to call me by my name then I'll allow it."

"Hehe thank you Jay!" He's blushing again.

"Good evening everyone!! We are finally starting the mana test. Please line up at the front!"

"Jay let's go!" I grab him again and staring fast walking to the line. Then suddenly a boy stepped infront of me.