Chapter 7: The Blame

Author point of view

After the king lefted Everly's room, he went to interrogate Vera.

"Your majesty, May I ask why I am under arrest. I have done nothing."

"Then why was there aphrodisiac in my cup of tea."

"Your majesty, please I do not know why you question me. The tea was prepared by a maid and how could put such a thing in your tea."

"Then bring the maid."

Then two guards came in with a maid with a looked terrified.

"Did you put aphrodisiac in my tea."

"Y-y-your ma-ajesty there must be-be a mistake."

"Stop lying, I knew you were suspicious when I saw you fidgeting. Forgive me Your majesty for not being more careful. If I may ask for his majesty to search the maids room."

His eyes turn colder. She had found herself a escape. If there wasn't direct evidence that points at her then she will be released. And somehow she got rid of the aphrodisiac and there was no trace in her house. She probably guess this would've had happen, and this maid was the sacrifice.

"Your majesty, we have found the aphrodisiac in her room."

That sentence has concluded the maids fate. She was doomed to die today.

"Now then Your majesty if you could release me."

"......release her." Zadkiel said coldly
A/n I forgot to mention his name I think idk but that's the cruel King's name. The full name is Zadkiel Atticus Bonaparte. If I did come up with a name for him before this chapter please comment.

"AHHHH YOUR MAJESTY PLEASE."
The poor maid screamed as she got dragged away to her doom.