Chapter 16: Element

"Hey! I heard that you don't have a mom. Why don't you have a mom? She probably left you because she doesn't love you!" The boy said mockingly. He looks like a nobles son but definitely not a prince.

But why am I getting bullied? I don't even know him, while I was thinking about it seems like Jay got mad for me and started arguing with the little boy.

"Shut up!"

"Why I'm just asking!"

Ah I should stop them.

"Jay it's fin-"

*ROAR*

A loud roar came from Jay, it was a tigger. Woah I didn't know jay already has a spirit animal. People usually get their spirit animals when they are 10.

Wait hold on I don't have time to think about this I need to stop Jay. The little boy is so scared that he looks like he's about to pee his pants. *Sighs*

"Jay it's okay I'm fine!" I smiled brightly.

"Hmp who said I was doing it for you. He was in my way."

"Yes yes. Alright then let's go." then I turned to the little boy.

" Next time you shouldn't be mean okay." I give him a small smile as I helped him up.

"Why did you help him." said Jay annoyingly. Ha he's jealous, oh well let's just get in line first.

"Come on let's go." I grabbed jay's hands again and went in line. I looked around and saw many nobles and then I saw one of the girls that Vera adopted. Then suddenly she looked over at me and sent me a glare. Why did she glare at me?

"OH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATULATIONS PRINCE LUCIAN HAS DUEL ELEMENTS OF WATER AND LIGHTING!!"

I look over to where the commotion is and there stood the crown prince of Sirimiri, Lucian.

"Wow! Water and lighting! That's superrr rare!! Jay isn't that amazing?"

"Why are you so excited over that? It's just water and lighting...hmp"

Soon it was time for Jay to test what elements he has. As he walked up there he seemed very nervous and then he looked back at me. I try to give me best reassuring look. I really wonder what elements he has. As Jay puts his hands on the crystal ball, a gray and clear light came out of the ball.

"ANOTHER DUAL ELEMENT!! PRINCE JAY YOU HAVE THE TWO ELEMENTS OF AIR AND ICE!"

"Wahhh!! Jay you're so cool!!"

"Of course who do you think I am."

"Hehe"

"Princess it's your turn" Victor told me.

"Okay! Thank you Victor."

As I walked up the stairs, I started to understand why Jay was so nervous. Pheww that was kinda scary, thank god I made it up here without tripping.

"Please put your hand on the ball."

Okay let's find out what element I have! After I put my hand on the all there wasn't any reactions. Oh no do I have no elements, no way that can't be...

In the middle of my mental break down a blinding white and yellow light shined brightly, so brightly that people had to cover their eyes.