Chapter 6: Tea

a/n I decided I wanted to change some things because honestly this chapter is boring.

Today is the day.
"Isabell come help me pick a dress"

"Yes princess"

Hmm. I decided on a off shoulder dress with pearls.

Alright let's do this

Alright let's do this. I started my way to the garden, and there they were. I came at the perfect moment when she "accidentally" fell on my father. I quickly hid behind the rose bush and continued watching them.

Then I saw them making way to a table filled with sweets and two cups of tea. If the diary was right then that means there is a strong aphrodisiac in that cup of tea father was going to drink. Then Vera would try and get father to impregnate her. I have to stop father from drinking the tea. Ahh whatever he's about to drink it.

"FATHER!!"

He looked over surprised and put his tea down. Sigh that was a close one.Then he started walking towards me, ahh what am I going to say??

"Wahhh" I felt myself being picked up by my father. He started to walk back to where Vera was, as I look at her I saw a evil glint in her eyes but it lefted as fast as it came.

"Oh Your majesty is this the princess? She's very lovely, but doesn't her feel lonely without a mother?"

My father didn't say anything but stare at me

"Lili is fine with just papa!" Shes probably trying to get my father to make her my step mother. Which was never going to happen.

But back to my original mission I got to find some way to get rid of that cup of tea. It was right infront of me so I reached over to grab the tea and drink it. I know it has a very strong aphrodisiac but this is the sacrifice I have to make in order to keep myself alive. The tea was still hot but I dealt with it and quickly chugged it down.

"Lilith!!" My father sounded mad, is he worried about me?

"Go get the doctor and some ice!" he order the maids as he brought me to my room. Soon a maid rushed in and brought a bowl of ice.

"Wait father, I feel strange"

"Just wait a bit. Here put some ice in your mouth. Where is the doctor!?"

"Yes Your majesty, this subject is here."

"Check what's wrong"

After the doctor check my temperature and see how bad I burnt my mouth. Which the doctor say that the burn wasn't bad enough for any permanent scars. Then the doctor suddenly turned toward father.

"Your majesty the princess is under a strong aphrodisiac"

"What do you mean" his voice had some much pressure that everyone in the room would barely breathe.

"Ha father" I said weakly, this is really s strong aphrodisiac. Ah it's painful.

"Your majesty, what was the last thing the princess ate or drink."

"Tea prepared by her..." mumbled the king.

"May I ask your majesty to repeat what u said?"

Ignoring him the king asked how long the aphrodisiac is going to last.

"This aphrodisiac would last up to a day, but there is a method to get rid of it completely without intercourses"

"Say it"

"It is a rare flower, the queen of the night. Once we have this flower we will crush it to power and mix it with water. Then the princess would be relieved once she drinks it."

"Get the flower from my private greenhouse"

"Yes Your majesty"

A maid came and delivered the flower and the doctor quickly crushed the flower and pour it in a cup of water.

"Princess please drink this"

Finally the cure is here, I chugged the water down. Then I felt my whole body cool down and I felt sleepy.

"Arrest Vera and have her put up for interrogation"

"Right away your majesty"

Then he came and sat next to me.

"Go to sleep"

Aha it's that command again, its not like I can stay awake any longer anyways.
As Everly slept, the cruel king watched her all night with a complicated gaze.