Todobaku

AU: None
This takes place some time after the USJ incident. Smut warning?

Todoroki's POV
Mr.Aizawa was having us train again today, but this time in pairs. He started to assign classmates and I waited patiently in my seat as he did so. Eventually, I heard my name called and right after that was Bakugou's. No. Nononono. Was I seriously going to be working with that hot head? Why of all people he could have picked to pair with me, he picked Bakugou? He works better with his friends, people like Kirishima, Kaminari, and even sometimes Ashido. I looked around the room to find Bakugou, but I didn't see him.
"Icyhot.", a voice from behind me startled me and I turned around in my chair. It was Bakugou.
"Hello, Bakugou. Guess we're partners.", I looked him in the eyes, making sure he didn't think I was scared of him.
"We are NOT partners. We do it my way out there.", he told me. I was not doing it his way out there, if we did the whole field will blow up. I shook my head. "No, we have to work together, Mr.Aizawa assigned us together for a reason I'm sure.", I said as I stood from my chair and looked him in the eyes again. We both glared each other down for a minute before Aizawa finished pairing up students and he told us to change into our uniforms. Me and Bakugou walked to the locker room (though he wouldn't stand by my side if it was going to save the universe).

Bakugou's POV
I can't believe I have to work with that Icyhot bastard! I walked into the locker room and began changing into the uniform. I heard that Deku mumbling things under his breath, as if nervous. I slapped him in the back of the head to shut him up. The whole room went silent and I saw Glasses was glaring at me.
"Bakugou, that is not how we treat our classmates!", he yelled at me while making his stupid hand motion.
"Whatever, Glasses. What the hell were you mumbling about anyways, Deku?", I questioned, but before he answered me, Aizawa walked in and told everyone to hurry up and get out in the field. I rolled my eyes and headed for the door as everyone cleared out, but before I made it out, a hand clasped around my wrist.
"Oi!", I shouted and I quickly spun around to see who had grabbed me. It was that damn Icyhot. "What do you want?!", I questioned him but he only looked at me with that monotone face of his. The door to the locker room shut quietly and he kept staring at me. That gaze was so... so cu- no! What the hell, its Icyhot, in no way is he cute! He's annoying and the fact that his eyes are mis-match just... never mind!
"Got something to say, bastard?", I looked at him with an angry look on my face. Why the hell doesn't he let me go?! What's his problem?! My thoughts were spinning when suddenly something was pressed against my lips. My eyes widen and I push against that Icyhot's chest but he doesn't budge, shoving his tongue in my mouth. My eyes slowly closed and I started battling for dominance with him but he surprisingly won. I felt q hand snake it's way around me waist and squeeze my ass, causing me to moan. Todoroki then pushed me against the wall and took off my shirt. He started playing with my nipples, one hand twirling a nub between his fingers, while licking and sucking the other. I tugged on his bi-colored hair and he suddenly started moving downward. He yanked down my pants and then took the hem of my boxers in his teeth. He slowly and seductively pulled them down with his teeth while looking up at me with a look I could hardly describe as cute. It was... sexy...
"Mnmm... I-Icy-haaahh~", I couldn't finish the sentence before he kicked the tip of my erection.

No one's POV
Todoroki slowly licked around the tip of Bakugou's manhood, making the blonde shiver. Todoroki then licked from the blonde's shaft all the way to the tip, making Bakugou shudder.
"Icy- hOt...", Katsuki's voice cracked in pleasure, "s-stop teasing me-e.", he stuttered. Bakugou never stutters and the fact that he was stuttering over the bi-colored haired male's actions, made Todoroki hornier. Todoroki didn't stop teasing Bakugou though, he just continued licking Bakugou's manhood, tracing his tongue from his balls to his tip.
"Mnmm... T-Todo- ahh~", Bakugou moaned. Todoroki suddenly stopped licking Bakugou's member and suddenly stuck three fingers in the blonde's mouth.
"Suck.", he commanded him and Bakugou surprisingly obeyed despite his pride. He coated the three fingers in his saliva until the other male took them out. Todoroki sat Bakugou onto one of the benches in the room. He slowly added one didget into Bakugou's hole. Bakugou clenched his fists and eyes shut from the pain.
"No, take it out, it doesn't feel good.", he half moaned and whined.
"It will soon, kitten~", Todoroki puree into Bakugou's ear, giving him a quick peck on the lips. Todoroki then added another finger, not waiting for Bakugou to get used to the other one. Bakugou yelped in pain and pleasure as the other male began scissoring Bakugou. The peppermint took his fingers out and started stripping from his own clothing. He slowly got on top of Bakugou and placed his hands on the blonde's chest, making him go down on his back. With no warning, Todoroki pushed his entire member inside of Bakugou in one swift movement.
"Ah!", Bakugou yelped in pain but the pain soon turned into pleasure as Todoroki sped up.

-time skip to after that because I'm lazy right now-

Thanks for reading! Also comment any suggestions or ships or whatever you want to happen in the next chapter.