Bakudeku

Au: none
This takes place a few days after they get dorms so they're staying in those.

Bakugou's POV
I woke up to a tight feeling in my stomach and a tent in my pants. Crap. What the hell? I looked over at the clock beside me and realize its 12 AM. I let out a grunt of frustration and get out of bed, trying to ignore the tent in my pants sense I can't 'deal' with it. I would probably wet it on fire. I open my door to the hallway, taking the elevator downstairs. I walk to the kitchen once I'm down there to get a drink or water, maybe that will take my mind off 'it'. I silently poured myself a glass of water when I suddenly hear shifting from behind me.

Third person POV
Bakugou whips around, the glass in his hand spilling a little bit. His eyes haven't adjusted to the dark yet but they set on a green haired boy with his head down at the table.
"Deku?", he grumbles and Izuku lifts his head.
"Kacchan? I didn't even hear you, when did you get down...?", Izuku trailed off while his eyes wandered down Bakugou's body, noticing the bulge in his pants. Izuku raised an eyebrow and looked back up to Katsuki's face. He was blushing. Katsuki Bakugou was BLUSHING? Izuku smirked a bit and his face heated up as well.
"Kacchan... you seem to have a.. a problem?", Izuku points to the bulge in Bakugou's pants. Katsuki tries to hide it, failing miserably.
"Uh..m.. S-shut up Deku.", Katsuki tries not to stutter but the erection was growing worse and now it was beginning to hurt.
"M-mnmm...", Katsuki wants to speak real words but can't seem to get them out. Izuku gete out of his chair and walks over to Bakugou, putting one hand on his shoulder and  purposely letting his other hand touch Katsuki's 'thing'. Deku suddenly grabs the bulge, making the blonde moan. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's shoulder and set him on the cabinet.
"I-Izuku... this is wrong dammit, we shouldn't-", Katsuki began but Izuku slammed a hand over his mouth and got back down on the ground. He was a bit shorter than Katsuki, but he took his hand away from the blonde's mouth and kissed him passionately. Katsuki kissed back almost immediately and licked the green haired boy's bottom lip, asking for entrance. The shorter boy opened his mouth, gladly sucking on Katsuki's tongue. Deku grabbed the other's bulge again and Bakugou moaned loudly this time, it turning into a whimper at the end. Katsuki had never been touched by anyone like this, not even by himself because of his Quirk. Izuku grabbed his member again, harder this time and the blonde 
looked at Deku with wide eyes. He didn't know how to handle the feeling he had down there but he loved feeling it. Bakugou then broke the kiss, shoving Deku to the ground and getting on top of him.
"I- uh, it hurts, t-touch...", Katsuki trailed off, he didn't know exactly what to say. He was a virgin too, but what he heard next was surprising.
"Pants. Off. Your boxers too.", the greenette commands him. Bakugou does as he is told, trusting the person beneath him. Deku then tells him to stand up and lean against the cabinets.

Bakugou's POV
Deku suddenly told me to lean against the cabinet, so I did. I suddenly feel something wet touch the tip of my member and I almost melt down onto the floor right there. A few more licks and suddenly something is sucking on my tip. 
"Ah-ah~", I moaned. This feeling... I didn't know if I liked it or not. I looked down and the expression on that damn nerd's face was... amazing. I bucked my hips forward, wanting more and trying not to set the kitchen cabinets on fire. He sucked me more until I felt the knot in my stomach come loose and a hot liquid shot into his throat. I covered my mouth with my hands and I looked down at him with a face of worry.
"I'm sorry!", I shouted. Did I seriously just apologize to him?! Was that supposed to happen? I saw his throat move in a way that meant he had swallowed that. He nodded at me and I knew what that meant. Regaining my pride and smirking, I pushed him against the wall and quickly yanked down his pants and boxers. I trembled a bit for a second, but then I thought about what that guy with the purple balls on his head had said once about sex. Something about... preparing someone.. lube, or- oh shit, I can't just force-
"Kacchan...?", I heard Deku mumble. I didn't exactly have time to think and I almost regret what I did. I shove my member inside his hole as quick as possible, he cries out in pain and just when I was about to pull out when his cries turned into moans. I started thrusting slowly at first, getting faster each time he moaned. I suddenly felt the knot in my stomach build up again and I came inside him.

-after that-
"Thanks... Kacchan, I-I love you...", I heard Izuku mumble.
"I... I love you too, nerd.", I said to him, pulling up my pants and walking him to his dorm room.

(A/n I know bakugou seems out of character but it was his first time so.)