kamibaku pt. 3

"Shit~", Bakugo moaned quietly as Kaminari curled his fingers against his prostate.

"I know, damn... why don't we just get to the good stuff yet, huh?", Kaminari looked up at Bakugo, smirking. The ash blonde smirked back, but the expression turned into a blushing, flustered one when Kaminari pulled his fingers out and kissed them.

"You probably don't even know what you're doing, dunce face-", Bakugo rolled his eyes, smirking.

"Don't  call me that, Katsuki", Kaminari grabbed Bakugo by the air, pulling him forward, their faces almost touching, "-or I'll do you so hard it hurts..."

'Trying to be dominant, dunce? You don't scare me.", Katsuki said in a cocky tone. Kaminari frowned. Kaminari's eyes traced over Bakugo's chest, his fingers soon doing the same as a smirk spread across his face. "You think you're teasing me, idiot? Hah! Fat cha- ance~ huh..."

"Feel that, Katsuki?", Denki pinched Bakugo's right nipple, making him groan.

"Yea- stop with that, it feels weird."

"Sorry. I'll try something else then... hmm...", Kaminari traced his finger down to Bakugo's manhood, his index finger reaching the tip and pressing on the slit. Bakugo clenched his teeth.

" 'S that all you got...?"

"Want more, Katsuki?", Kaminari reached over Bakugo, pulling the top drawer on his bed-side table open and pulling out a small thing of lube. He started lubing himself up, then he grabbed Bakugo's right hand, lubing up his fingers slowly.

"What the hell are you doing, dunce?",  Bakugo questioned. Dammit. Kaminari was trying to dominate the angry asshole beneath him, but with him calling him 'dunce' all the time, it was a struggle. Apparently.

"Told you to stop calling me that or I'd make you regret it...~"

"What made you think I'd just listen, huh dunce face?", Katsuki raised an eyebrow, the same smirk still plastered on his face. That was it. He was lubed up enough, he was gonna make Katsuki do it to hisself. It was his turn to feel something nice...

"Don't. Call. Me. That.", Kaminari pinned Bakugo's hands at the side of his head and suddenly slipped the head of his member into Katsuki's hole. Katsuki's eyes widened slightly, a small gasp leaving his mouth as Kaminari pushed further.

"Nn... it's your first time too, right?", Katsuki asked.

"Not exactly~", Kaminari held Bakugo's wrists tighter, his eyes looking at every inch of his body. Or at least from his lower abdomen and up. Kaminari pulled back slightly, put only about an inch, before slamming back forward, causing the ash blonde only a little bit of pleasure.

"Nn- Hah... dunce, I know you can do better than that."

"Dammit!", Kaminari pulled out all the way, grabbing Katsuki by the hair and pulling him up again, "Now you listen to me Katsuki Bakugo, your safe word- it's 'tower'. Got that?- Good, now I'm gonna make you feel good... alright?", Kaminari seemed to have snapped for a minute.

"Safe word?", Kaminari got off the bed, getting something out from under his bed.

"Shut up. Now I don't have much of this stuff, cause I'm not some weirdo that just gets this on the regular, but I do have a few... toys.", Kaminari pulled out a box and put it on the bed, opening it. Inside was a ball gag, a small-ish butt-plug, rope, a whip, and.. . Lube. Like seven tubes of it. Ok?

"What the hell are you planning on doing with all that...?", Bakugo was suddenly pushed back onto the bed as Kaminari grabbed his wrists, tying them to the bed posts.

"You'll see.", Kaminari took the ball gag, putting it around Bakugo's head and gagging him.

Hah. There will have to be a part 4 now cause its 1am and I dont feel like staying up that late.