Vampire Deku

So this will probably change a little bit since I haven't updated her in a while 

Bakugo had healed from Deku's bite and was walking back to the dorms, thankfully he was realeased for the day. UA was trying to find anyone who had broken in, or some student with a vampire quirk. Bakugo scoffed and kicked a rock on the sidewalk. Good luck with that. School would thankfully be out soon, the sun was setting and crickets were chirping. They had a longer day today after going on lockdown for about twenty minutes after looking for the student that had bit Katsuki (newsflash, they didn't find them), so they had to continue classes later. Bakugo finally made it to the dorms and walked in, walking through the lobby and using the elevator to get upstairs to his hallway. Bakugo walked into his room, closing the door and not bothering to even flip a light on. He flopped on his bed, face down and laid there for about ten minutes, scrolling through his phone before there was a knock at his door. Who the hell could that be? Bakugo got off his bed, walking over to his door and opening it. Deku!? Deku walked in, not saying a word before closing the door and locking it. Like that would do anything, but the greenette wasn't in the right mind right now. He was starving. He tackled Bakugo onto the bed and held him down, surprising Bakugo with his strength. Bakugo's eyes widened as Deku's fangs popped out and he hissed at the blonde, making him shudder. Bakugo squirmed under Deku's grip, but the other wouldn't budge, holding Bakugo in place. Deku leaned down, licking and sucking at Bakugo's neck.

"D-dammit... piece of shit, get off!-", Deku cut Katsuki off by sinking his teeth into the blonde's neck, shocking him. Bakugo tried screaming, the pain a little overwhelming, but he couldn't. Why couldn't he scream?! Dammit! "Agh- you bastard...", Bakugo lifted his hands and tried to push Deku off of him by his shoulders, but he couldn't. The bite was slowly making him weaker.... Deku pulled back and licked his lips, then moving to lick Bakugo's neck to rid of the blood. Bakugo looked up at him, panting with his eyes drifting closed. Deku's smirk made him hold his breath as the freckled teen started grinding on Katsuki. "Uhnn~ Speak you damn nerd! Stop it!", Bakugo tried letting off an explosion on Deku's arm, but only made a few sparks before they fizzled out. 

"Kacchan~ you taste and feel good... I can't hold back...", Deku grinded harder, making Bakugo hard. Katsuki bit his lip and squeezed his eyes hut. He hated feeling like this! His muscles would barely do what he wanted them to! Bakugo just took in what Deku had just said in that stupid... seductive tone. Shit. Bakugo was hard and he couldn't stop it. Deku pulled down Bakugo's pants slowly, moving his head down and kissing his inner thighs. "Wait...~ I have something I wanna do...", Deku mumbled, but Bakugo could hear.

"What-", Deku covered Bakugo's mouth and took off his own tie, tying it around Bakugo's head and gagging him. Bakugo's eyes widened as he tried screaming, but only made out a strangled cry. Bakugo reached his hands up to take off the gag, but Deku forced his hands back down, pinning them by his side. 

"Be a good boy, Kacchan...~", Deku grabbed a rope out of his pocket (when did that get there??) and tied Bakugo's hands to the head of the bed, causing the blonde to struggle. Deku leaned back down to Bakugo's area  and pulled down his boxers, then his own pants and underwear as well. Deku looked at Bakugo with full lust in his eyes as he took Katsuki's member completely into his mouth. 

"Deku! Get off-", Bakugo gripped at nothing as Deku bobbed his head up and down, getting faster and faster. Bakugo had never done anything like this, so he was close to cumming. Deku continued until Bakugo came, shooting the white liquid down Midoriya's throat. Deku let out a loud moan as he took his mouth off of Bakugo's member, using his hand to give it a squeeze. Katsuki panted and Izuku took lube out of his shirt pocket, rubbing it on his area. Bakugo's eyes widened as he looked down at Deku, who was stroking himself with the lube and slightly jacking off. Deku shook his head and leaned over Bakugo, switching on the lamp.

"I wanna see your pretty little expressions~", Deku pushed himself into Bakugo, making the one on bottom groan and hiss in pain.

"Take it out. N-now!", Bakugo pulled on his restraints. Deku started thrusting slowly, but gradually got faster as Bakugo got slicker from the lube. The blonde suddenly moaned loudly as Deku hit something. His prostate. Deku giggled and started thrusting faster and faster, going harder on Bakugo's prostate. Bakugo came all over himself again, for the second time, making Deku smirk. Izuku thrust into Bakugo, getting more sloppy and slow, finally finishing inside of Bakugo. "N-no! Stop, take it out- gross-", Bakugo shut his eyes and clenched his teeth as Deku took himself out and leaned his face down to Bakugo's ass.

"Mmmm", Deku started licking Bakugo's hole, sticking his tongue in and out, making wet sounds as he cleaned Bakugo up (well, mostly). Bakugo arched his back as Deku reached his hands up and pinched the blonde's nipples. Red eyes met green ones as Bakugo looked down at Deku, who was staring right back up at him with a breathtaking look on his face that read 'I'll do it again if you don't make any noise'. Bakugo finally had one hand free and hit Deku in the head with it. Deku made an "mph" sound and one of his fangs sank into Bakugo's ass chEEk. Bakugo hissed in pain and Deku chuckled. "That's what you get" he mumbled before leaning over the bed and taking something out of his bag (which Bakugo hadn't even noticed he brought in). Bakugo mentally cursed. It was a dildo. Hell. No.

"NNnnnn..!", Bakugo shook his head vigorously, but Deku ignored him, turning the vibrating setting up to 5... out of 6. Bakugo's eyes widen. It was a vibrator too?! It didn't have to-

"nnnn...", Bakugo was shocked to hear a moan that wasn't his own as Deku shoved the dildo up his own ass, fucking himself in front of Bakugo. Bakugo's eyes widen as he reached his hand up to take off the gag, but Deku snatched his hand and put it onto his own erection.

"Touch me, or else~", Deku's tone threatened Bakugo in a way, so the blonde did as he was told, even though he couldn't believe he did. He started jerking Deku off as Deku shoved the dildo inside himself faster and faster until he came on himself and Katsuki. "Kacchan!~", Deku hunched his back forward as he came. He lifted his head up and took the dildo out of himself before putting it in Bakugo, turning it on 6. Bakugo moaned loudly as Deku left it on his prostate and got up, putting his clothes back on. Bakugo watches as Deku grabs his bag and fixes his hair in front of the floor mirror before walking back over to Bakugo and tying his other hand back to the headboard, tighter this time. Deku waved 'bye' and winked at Katsuki before walking out, closing the door, having it locked from the inside. No one could get in. Why didn't he realize that before dammit?!

If you're reading this. Either you're really thirsty, or I am.