FINALLY

Alright, I've got a lot of recommendations to write now, so expect a lot of updates on those while I'm on 2hr delay. THEY BETTER CANCEL SCHOOL CAUSE TWO HOUR DELAYS JUST SCREW WITH MY DUMBASS SCHEDULE. Guarantee you'll like that song, you've probably heard a few clips of it before, but it's awesome. I'M SAD TO THE CORE, CORE, CORE. EVERY DAY IS A CHORE, CHORE, CHORE. WOW! Ok you're welcome, now read this.

Au: Vampire! Deku

Setting: Deku's dorm room (playing by ear on where I left off)

Bakugo groaned slightly as Deku's teeth continued to sink into his neck. 

"D-De-eku... piece of shit- stop...", Bakugo tried pushing Deku off of him, his hands on his shoulders. Deku didn't listen though, continuing to suck the blood of Katsuki. He couldn't help it, it was his ensticts. He finally pulled back.

"Mmm... Kacchan-", he licked his lips, but stopped himself. The expression on Katsuki's face froze him. Katsuki looked hurt, scared.... "Kacchan!", the green haired teen leaned forward, hugging the blonde, but the blonde fought back in response, punching Deku in the gut. Deku refused to move, though the punch made him want to punch Katsuki back. He started licking the wound on Katsuki's neck, sucking some of the blood. He pulled away before kissing Katsuki on the cheek. The blonde looked tired. He looked drained. 

"Dammit...", Katsuki mumbled. Izuku leaned forward, his hunger no longer based on his stomach. He reached for Katsuki's crotch, rubbing at it slightly, making the blonde squirm. "Deku, what're you-", the slightly taller male was cut off when Deku slammed his lips onto his. 

     Katsuki moaned slightly as Deku reached for his hip, giving it a light squeeze. Katsuki closed his eyes, kissing the other boy back softly. The kiss gradually got more heating as the boys got hornier. Katsuki slipped his tongue into Deku's mouth, their tongues battling for dominance. Neither one of them was winning as neither one would give up either. Deku slipped his hand down Katsuki's pants, then down his underwear, grabbing Katsuki's member roughly. Bakugo gasped, arching his back as Deku left his lips and went down to his member. 

    Deku pulled on the hem of the blonde teen's jeans, pulling them down as he pleased.

-time skip to right in the middle of this cause it's 7:44am and I'm lazy right now-

"D-Deku...!", Bakugo almost moaned the boy's name as he rammed into him, hitting his prostate over and over again, the blonde's head hitting the headboard over and over again. "Deku- I'm- ah! Dammit, Izuku....~"

"Yes. Kacchan~?", Deku said his name roughly as he slammed into the blonde's prostate again. 

"Shit!", Bakugo gripped the bed sheets at his side, balling his fists. Deku rammed into him a few more times, eventually finishing inside of Katsuki. "Nn... ah..-", Deku pulled out suddenly, pulling up his pants and putting his shirt back on before walking out of his own room and heading out. Katsuki propped himself on his elbows, panting. "Where are you... going?", Katsuki asked, out of breath.

No response.

There, I'll finish this later.